Thread: Feeling Like Poo? List of Organisations Who Can Help

AVF Regular
    GROW
    timmah and KitKat like this.

AVF Regular
    timmah and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    Haven't seen that site before, really like the idea of it.
    timmah and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    Womens only service run by women on all topics

Support & Referral WIRE Women's Information

Mens only service on all topics

MensLine Australia
    timmah, KitKat and DocM like this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    These guys are great, you don't have to be religious to ask them for help but they will talk to you about God, without preaching: http://www.salvationarmy.org.au/

They offer help for many many different crisis situations, from addiction to mental illness to homelessness to help with food, practically anything that can go wrong they will help with.
    timmah, KitKat, HoleyMumma and 1 others like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    These guys are great, you don't have to be religious to ask them for help but they will talk to you about God, without preaching: http://www.salvationarmy.org.au/

They offer help for many many different crisis situations, from addiction to mental illness to homelessness to help with food, practically anything that can go wrong they will help with.
    just be aware you might get bounced around a few offices before finding the specific one for your situation, but yes they are good
    timmah, KitKat and DocM like this.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    > I almost deleted this post because it sounded more like 'telling' than suggesting something that helped me. What I write is too simple to capture all the things a person may go through. I only write so others may find ways to feel more comfortable in their life, themselves and find way to keep up with the maintenance. Everyone deserves this but especially people who go through difficult experiences as they are usually more empathic and understanding.

No prolonged depression for me in a very bad situation but was not at all comfortable and extremely anxious when things went in very bad direction. I did not go to a "support group" for a year because it had "support" in the name. I saw no need...

It felt good to finally meet people who went through a similar experience. It was not the 'one person talks a time' sort of thing. It was a social thing where people would just chat socially about anything and could actually laugh at how similar the fcked up bad things that happened were, and happening are. My world opened up again and the sunshine was warm again. It gave me piece of mind. Not enough to erase my shit situation but enough to make feel much freer. I have a very strong and adaptable mind but in bad times options can seem limited. You can learn of different ways to see things by interacting with others that have understanding or share a similar experience. You can talk about how clueless people are in what would be considered a 'normal' life.

Make a few calls and ask around your area. There are even telephone support groups. It's worth it.
    spud, timmah, maggie and 4 others like this.

]6⁹.12[

Thank you sushiaddiction. It may seem a cop out to go to a group in order to help yourself and I'm glad you found one which seems awesome (Laughing at stuff?!??!).

Right now I am as pissed as a 3 legged dog with 2 cocks. That's how I cope with stress. I think I need to learn your method. Please PM me your organisation.
    KitKat and DocM like this.

I hope this helps in some kind of way, but I've had a bad experience with ringing a certain help line that I won't name. I'm not saying don't ring them because they do help but if you have bad experience with one try another please. Maybe it was just a fluke that I got that person, where all human and no one is without their faults.
    I'm hesitant in posting this but its kind of close to my heart and I take it very seriously... the best thing to do is seek help and don't be ashamed or embarrassed.
    Just talk to someone.
    Last edited by Tankster; 09-02-14 at 03:08 AM.
    timmah, maggie, KitKat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankster View Post
    I hope this helps in some kind of way, but I've had a bad experience with ringing a certain help line that I won't name. I'm not saying don't ring them because they do help but if you have bad experience with one try another please. Maybe it was just a fluke that I got that person, where all human and no one is without their faults.
    I'm hesitant in posting this but its kind of close to my heart and I take it very seriously... the best thing to do is seek help and don't be ashamed or embarrassed.
    Just talk to someone.
    Thanks Tankster - an important lesson. You aren't always going to find the group that can help you first up. I went to a few meetings of a particular group and on one night they had people there who really pissed me off and I stopped going.

But.. I'm taking my own advice and going back.
    Tankster and DocM like this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast