Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree1348Likes

Thread: The "What are you eating / Did you cook" thread!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Takeaway Chinese - but bought one of these silly stufz things today from the op shop for one dollar on a whim
    StufZ | The Official Blog | StufZ Burger Press

So I guess its burgers of some description tomorrow
    I wish I had read that after lunch! Now I just want one! Hmmm Victoria ratm, whereabouts?! Leave the porch light on please! I'll byo teeth.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Ok - It is the stufz burgers tonight - kids chose their own filling - but mine is jalapeno, cheddar cheese, mozzarella and mushroom - am cooking them in the oven cause they are absolutely huge!

a little bit fidgety imho compared to stuffing mince by hand - but alot tidier then I usually make

Not served in buns tonight cause I am sick of bread - so serving by themselves with a home made traditional Caesar salad with softboiled egg (It has anchovies in the sauce and actual ones on my serve)

and instead of croutons or bread I got some of those cheap wraps - slathered them in garlic butter and cooked them under the grill till they were crunchy and brown everyone one will get one on their plate

Dessert is sugar sweetened strawberries and blueberries in a little orange mango juice served with cream (Its in the fridge waiting to go )

It seems to be alot of food! But cant wait till its ready - Just another few mins - another few mins - I can do this ....
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

"If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

emu
    AVF Regular
    Ok - It is the stufz burgers tonight - kids chose their own filling - but mine is jalapeno, cheddar cheese, mozzarella and mushroom - am cooking them in the oven cause they are absolutely huge!

a little bit fidgety imho compared to stuffing mince by hand - but alot tidier then I usually make

Not served in buns tonight cause I am sick of bread - so serving by themselves with a home made traditional Caesar salad with softboiled egg (It has anchovies in the sauce and actual ones on my serve)

and instead of croutons or bread I got some of those cheap wraps - slathered them in garlic butter and cooked them under the grill till they were crunchy and brown everyone one will get one on their plate

Dessert is sugar sweetened strawberries and blueberries in a little orange mango juice served with cream (Its in the fridge waiting to go )

It seems to be alot of food! But cant wait till its ready - Just another few mins - another few mins - I can do this ....
    Pic's Pic's where's the Pic's ???????

AVF Regular

Sounds great ratm.
    I drove round all night and got threatened with arrest if I didn't leave straight after cleaning the drool off their doormats. I had never noticed how many people leave the front light on before. Thanks ratm. I didn't even get out of the town where I live.
    I made a loaf of bread with garlic, tarragon, chives and tomato flakes this morning and had a sanga for tea. No pics, much to Emus disgust.
    Last edited by DocM; 12-09-17 at 10:17 PM.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Didn't happen then

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Didn't happen then
    I'll do better than a pic. Expect a parcel posted tomorrow Emu! Biohazardous material
    Lots of Emus' in WA on goofu! Be a long night.

emu
    AVF Regular
    No night is long for me, I take a mirtazapine around 9 and I'm in deep sleep in 30 minutes pmsl, the army tried to wipe out us emu's and failed haha what chance has a mere Victorian got.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Dammit the clairvoyant is shut.
    P.S you should been asleep by now. Ooops your still in 1974, I forgot the time zone thingy.
    Last edited by DocM; 12-09-17 at 11:34 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I take a mirtazapine around 9 and I'm in deep sleep in 30 minutes pmsl
    aah yes the insomniacs favourite tablet.
    ever find it funny how doctors crack the shits if your on sleeping tablets for an extended period of time, but those they will hand out like candy.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Dammit the clairvoyant is shut.
    P.S you should been asleep by now. Ooops your still in 1974, I forgot the time zone thingy.
    Lol I'm watching you from your past, it does feel lost in time over here and that's exactly how I like it, you can have the Eastern ways all to yourself doc, WA's the best by far...!

Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast