Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Like Tree1453Likes

Thread: The "What are you eating / Did you cook" thread!

AVF Regular
    Trumpy that looks amazing - I vote the AVF crew go over there for lunch or dinner!

Sorry about late reply but Been running around like a maniac since this morning - only in the last hour I could settle - so kids cooked - not bread sadly - but leftover mince something or another from yesterday (Sometimes its better to be grateful someone else is cooking and not ask too many questions )

You know Doc that avatar of urs had p*ssed me off until now trying to figure out his name - finally my memory kicked into gear - of course its chad morgan!

I remember aside from his funny teeth and howling that I had no idea much why he was funny when i was growing up - cause I was mostly a wog in those days and I couldnt understand much of what he was saying at the time- and even tho i was very fluent in english I was only allowed the queens english - so either way he was an anomaly to me. It wasnt until later that I finally 'got it' ..

good times!

Re anti depressants- I had tried them a couple of times for short periods during difficult times (cause its easier to prescribe then talk) but hated them - They made me feel somehow dead - like a robot - also didnt like the philosophical questions that came with those feelings - I would much rather get high on pills or whatever once in a blue moon when i need to then be forced to take those everyday - (I dont drink as a general rule cause of midget )

I never had to come down off anything but from what i read and have been told - is that there is no difference in withdrawing from antidepressants v diazepam -

but if some people who actually need them do ok on them - they are are doing their job I figure

Its an interesting subject and how they have marketed them as non addictive is even more so to me - but i did learn recently (and I know its the wrong thread for it but new gen brain tablets will probably be anti inflammatory ones

https://www.newscientist.com/article...of-depression/

and the debate has begun around them
    Anti-inflammatory drug cuts risk of heart attack and lung cancer €“ but at what cost? | The Independent

welp Im off to watch some crap show and crash ... take care
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 13-09-17 at 11:50 PM.
    DocM, trumpy955 and 1ynne like this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Nice one Trumpy. What is the sauce on the bun mate?
    I had a couple of bits of the toasted home made bread with Capers, char grilled capsicum, anchovies and olive pummelled into a salsa and ham and cheese (havarti).
    You worry me 1ynne. I thought I was intangible for more intelligent types, sorry to drag you down to my level.
    It was a dill and parsley mayo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post

Too nice. Looks great.
    Who is doing the grant submission for the gold passes for the progressive dinners?
    Yup, Chad Morgan alright. His dentist charged by the acre and rented abseiling gear from Rockmoose I hear.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    the mayo sounds to die for -

When making chicken rolls I often use dill, garlic salt and pepper in mayo as a dressing (inspired by the red rooster rolls they used to have)

dill is under rated me thinks - hate growing tho - tried once but was infested by earwigs of bloody things ...

Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post

DocM and trumpy955 like this.

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post

When making chicken rolls I often use dill, garlic salt and pepper in mayo as a dressing (inspired by the red rooster rolls they used to have)

dill is under rated me thinks - hate growing tho - tried once but was infested by earwigs of bloody things ...
    Dill....my Mum had one.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

AVF Regular

Tastes pretty damn good

AVF Regular
    So many jobs planned and this 'effin' rain has stuffed it so it's home made pasties for lunch and chores inside.

The pasties I'm looking forward to, the other, meh.......

AVF Regular
    Egg n Bacon pie for a cold day's lunch.

AVF Regular
    That looks reaaaally nice doc! Professional looking photo too!

Weve just had chicken breasts in honey hoisin sauce served with plain rice- a side of thin sliced raw carrot and cucumber and another side of lightly fried bok choy and onions oh and fresh grapes

(I drenched mine in nanna knickers sauce cause thats how I roll )

followed by carrot cake and coffee

pretty good if i do say so myself!
    Fatman, merexy and DocM like this.

AVF Regular

(I drenched mine in nanna knickers sauce cause thats how I roll )
    I dread to ask but I need edificating.....

Home made pizza tonight, just gotta get my arse into gear and start the base. The yeast will need time to rise.

Pancetta, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, pickled capsicum, mushrooms, olives, capers and anchovies. Not forgetting the oregano.

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast