Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 752
Like Tree1424Likes

Thread: The "What are you eating / Did you cook" thread!

  1. #721
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    4,750
    Umm .. Nuttin.. I just thought I would give old mate Caligula a run for his money and show him how its really done when it comes to small fry like Poseidon?

    You are very strange at times Doc ... I like that in a person

    Oh and fish market - yeah if you are talking about the one inside the actual markets near the train station - other wise I would have no blooming idea


    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    What did the beach do to you Reb? Is the fish market in footasgray still? It used to be on New Footscray Rd.
    DocM and 1ynne like this.
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

    "If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

  2. #722
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Umm .. Nuttin.. I just thought I would give old mate Caligula a run for his money and show him how its really done when it comes to small fry like Poseidon?

    You are very strange at times Doc ... I like that in a person

    Oh and fish market - yeah if you are talking about the one inside the actual markets near the train station - other wise I would have no blooming idea
    The actual Melbourne fish market wholesalers I think it was, that had a grouse fish n chip shop on site. Talking of 45+ years ago. My old mans place of work was directly over the road from it.
    And "Very strange" all the time, if you please.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

    Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  3. #723
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    985
    BOT> Home made pizza, base of focaccia, with bacon, Calabrese salami, capsicum, mushrooms, capers, olives, 'special sauce', camembert, spring onions & garlic+.
    No pic, went too quick.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

    Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  4. #724
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,596

    It's a parmesan and zucchini crusted chicken
    I got distracted and never got the carrots out in time
    I also knocked the second live of chicken off the top shelf in the oven, it flipped over and landed on the topping... I recovered it and thankfully it wasn't too badly damaged.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #725
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post

    It's a parmesan and zucchini crusted chicken
    I got distracted and never got the carrots out in time
    I also knocked the second live of chicken off the top shelf in the oven, it flipped over and landed on the topping... I recovered it and thankfully it wasn't too badly damaged.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's pretty close to a geographical map Trumpy! I must bow to your representation of the green & gold mash being Australia and the chook being the shape of North America slightly skewed south & anti clockwise a few degrees with the carrots being the atolls in between one great nation & the US.
    Now, that's just another very strange post by moi, maybe I should be on drugs or halve the ones' I am on!

    Marinated in hoi sin, mint and spice char grilled lamb chops for tonight. With pumpkin and spud n spring onion mash and peas. Pix later. Maybe....
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

    Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  6. #726
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    That's pretty close to a geographical map Trumpy! I must bow to your representation of the green & gold mash being Australia and the chook being the shape of North America slightly skewed south & anti clockwise a few degrees with the carrots being the atolls in between one great nation & the US.
    Now, that's just another very strange post by moi, maybe I should be on drugs or halve the ones' I am on!

    Marinated in hoi sin, mint and spice char grilled lamb chops for tonight. With pumpkin and spud n spring onion mash and peas. Pix later. Maybe....
    I'm sure whatever drugs you have, I want some or maybe I need to scratch up on my geography 🤷🏻*♂️

    Your dinner sounds good.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #727
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    4,750
    Pulled pork tonight - followed by vanilla iceream with home made chocolate fudge sauce



    Also fixed my breville milk thingy dilemma and bought one of these at half price from the seconds center- not quite the same or as good as the breville but maybe it will last longer?


    its pretty much the same as this but at fraction of the price


    Sunbeam - Cafe Creamy Automatic Milk Frother - Buy Appliances Online at 2nds World



    If not then I am throwing up my hands and buying one of these soup blenders to do the same thing

    https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-soup-wizard/


    I will not be denied!
    Fatman and DocM like this.
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

    "If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

  8. #728
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    4,750
    Oh b4 I toddle off - here is a how to make cotton candy with an angle grinder



    and with that nn
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

    "If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

  9. #729
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Vic,up near the Murray
    Posts
    18,756
    I have the soup blender ... I like it


    Oh and with the Froth pro you could mix up a shyteload of e-juice at once

    (magnetic stirrer )
    Last edited by Fatman; 07-10-17 at 11:54 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

    Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011


    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

  10. #730
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    4,750
    Oi really?

    Do you think it will do milk ok too?


    dam you peaking my interest as i am about to run off!


    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I have the soup blender ... I like it
    DocM likes this.
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

    "If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

 

 
Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:52 PM.