Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree1693Likes

Thread: The "What are you eating / Did you cook" thread!

AVF Regular
    If you have access to the jarrahdales not so much par roasting, they're soft anyway when cooked. Scollops? You New South Waliens talk funny.
    Danny76 and Sublime like this.
    If you don't have a destination, buy a houseboat, you can't get lost and you are always at home.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    There was a fish shop in Wangaratta that did pumpkin cakes, just like a potato cake but pumpkinned. They were pretty dang good too Danny76. Gotta have the right breed of "kin though. Jarrahdale was good when I tried it, also ground dried rosemary in the mix was yummo. I do that on roast pumpkin and sometimes Sumac after turning the 1st time. Bonk appetito
    The influx of rosemary and sumac flavours make me think "ooh, it really does get in".
    Fatman likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    The influx of rosemary and sumac flavours make me think "ooh, it really does get in".
    Comes back out too!
    Sublime and rockmoose like this.
    If you don't have a destination, buy a houseboat, you can't get lost and you are always at home.

AVF Regular
    Comes back out too!
    Stop it, Mrs Marsh. You're making me blush.
    DocM and Sublime like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Ham steak and pineapple with chips and salad - then realized to my horror how terribly old fashioned (along with apricots and cooking rabbit it all is)
    i did similar not terribly long ago, but bought a mini ham and sliced it thick instead of the reconstituted ham steaks

DW, the grands will offer their grands a pulled pork and smashed avo baguette with fetta in 50 years and get scoffed at
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular

There was three, but by this time of night, I was too hungry to take a pic at first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post

There was three, but by this time of night, I was too hungry to take a pic at first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you have time to solve the cube maybe
    DocM, trumpy955 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Did a slack one last night which got me thinking.
    Had a fish shop burger with the lot. @ $6.50. Compare one of those with a multinationals effort and which one wins do you think? & Beetroot!
    Fatman and emu like this.

Super Moderator
    Did a slack one last night which got me thinking.
    Had a fish shop burger with the lot. @ $6.50. Compare one of those with a multinationals effort and which one wins do you think? & Beetroot!
    I am a fan of the chip shop burger ... its pretty much the only takeaway I engage in ... but when doing a road trip there is still this goddamn urge to stop at a major chain for a Zinger or summat ... I have no explanation for this except perhaps marketing or my younger days trying to be recaptured LOL

Luckily thats about twice a year if that ... there is one bonus in living 100 kays from the nearest chain "restaurant"
    DocM, trumpy955, Danny76 and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I am a fan of the chip shop burger ... its pretty much the only takeaway I engage in ... but when doing a road trip there is still this goddamn urge to stop at a major chain for a Zinger or summat ... I have no explanation for this except perhaps marketing or my younger days trying to be recaptured LOL

Luckily thats about twice a year if that ... there is one bonus in living 100 kays from the nearest chain "restaurant"
    And, if your'e a totally slack individual, you don't even have to get out of the car. Just get the stench & grease and pickles (gherkins in my day) out. I had /\/\ 24 years ago and don't miss it, Liked the fick shakes until I found out what they are constructed with!
    i'm a fan of a good battered sav.
    Last edited by DocM; 11-01-18 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Gut grumbling
    Fatman, Danny76 and emu like this.

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast