Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: Show us yer MotorCycle

Super Moderator
    Yep I remember my old cota shat itself one day ... I was moping around lyall's and he pronounced it dead lol ... told me to go out the back back and pick one out ... a nice 250 enduro ... best mates rates I could afford ... no argument no dickering ... just pay me what you can , when you can ... you dont find em like that anymore ... I havent seen Gary for a few years , but we used to rent a house at Phillip Island for the GP together with some mates ... ohhh how we used to get wrecked LOL
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Oh, there is one smell that I find better than even the finest vape and that is 25:1 R30 in high octane..... Or in alcohol....
    Guvna and trumpy955 like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    BTW, Barrabool has been closed by those that have "moved" into the area.....
    yeah I used to live at Bannockburn 10 years ago ... its time was coming even then

obligatory photo of a Monty
    btobw, Tigmann and Guvna like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    See what I can do in the next few days. I had a 360H7 that had been worked. Ate KTM 495's for breakfast.

Also had a pretty CB400F in its day, and not so long ago an SR500 I sold for a bloody drum-kit.... Fool I was.....
    look forward too da pics,

is rockin an 85 KDX 200 then a KLX 300 and now gone to the road bike 06 FZ1naked whichhas cray power ?

missin the dirt bikes somewhat

all good
    guvna

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Yep I remember my old cota shat itself one day ... I was moping around lyall's and he pronounced it dead lol ... told me to go out the back back and pick one out ... a nice 250 enduro ... best mates rates I could afford ... no argument no dickering ... just pay me what you can , when you can ... you dont find em like that anymore ... I havent seen Gary for a few years , but we used to rent a house at Phillip Island for the GP together with some mates ... ohhh how we used to get wrecked LOL
    Was that when he was in Pako or in Autumn St? A visit with Lyall was never short!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    yeah I used to live at Bannockburn 10 years ago ... its time was coming even then

obligatory photo of a Monty
    Ah, H6! Thanks Fatman! Mine are very similar, different tanks. Love those low chambers. Managed to get a new one from the US a couple of years back for one of my girls.

Super Moderator
    Was that when he was in Pako or in Autumn St? A visit with Lyall was never short!
    Yer not wrong lol ... was at old shop Where you breathed two stroke when ya walked in the door

Yeah thats the update metal tank lol I killed the fibreglass one
    Last edited by Fatman; 08-11-14 at 11:41 PM.
    merexy likes this.

Show us yer MotorCycle

At the moment I've got a cb400sf, s1000rr will be joining it in the near future.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oj991; 09-11-14 at 12:06 AM.
    Big Ev, davee, Browny and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Something a little less exotic - 90 mile beach, Jan 1972. I was a motor cycle courier in Sydney in 1971/2.

In the same directory is a pic of me on my honeymoon later that year ... in the middle of nowhere, hitchhiking Sydney to Adelaide. Ahhhh. Those were the days.
    essiemessy, Big Ev, davee and 3 others like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Super Moderator
    An old Yammy 175?
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast