Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday

AVF Regular

Happy Birthday.........

It is that time of the year again. In the midst of all the Christmas celebrations, take a moment to make your loved ones and friends feel special on their birthdays. Those who have the fortune or misfortune to have birthdays at this time of the year are often overlooked in the festivities. As one of those Christmas babies I am lucky to be completely spoiled by my family and friends but I know of many who are not.

Last year I was surprised at how many members had birthdays at this time of the year so I am getting in early.

A shout out to New Year's Dayers as well. (MrsUte)
    Last edited by Crisscross; 12-12-14 at 08:06 PM.
    Jay, gtadmin, Stomp and 13 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Yes I am in that wonderful position where we get all our presents for the year, love having my birthday 1 week before xmas.

Happy Birthday Crisscross!!
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Happy birthday for the 28th Criss and thanks for remembering 1/1 (you have a memory like an elephant)...can you please remind 308 that xmas and birthdays are two separate things

AVF Regular
    Yep I'm in that boat too. My b'day was last week. Spare a thought for us having to wait all year to get our presents. I tried to convince my wife i should have a half birthday in June or July to make up for it but she wasn't buying it.

So Happy Birthday guys and gals!!!

And yep shout out to the new years dayers, my eldest son is one of those.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    Yep I'm in that boat too. My b'day was last week. Spare a thought for us having to wait all year to get our presents. I tried to convince my wife i should have a half birthday in June or July to make up for it but she wasn't buying it.

So Happy Birthday guys and gals!!!

And yep shout out to the new years dayers, my eldest son is one of those.
    No.......... You would hate that. My parents made me wait until my sister's birthday in February and trust me waiting is worse.

I was reminded because I keep buying myself birthday presents and I am just setting up so that I will get more Bwahahahaha.

They feels so bad for you, so you can get away with it.

(Psst don't tell anyone)

AVF Regular
    Oi MrUte

Xmas and birthdays are different. If you have already bought the special Xmas present you need to work on the extra special Birthday present

My son celebratess his birthday on Boxing Day. I spend Xmas day night taking down all the xmas decorations so his birthday is simply just that, HIS BIRTHDAY.

Happy Birthday to all who also celebrate this time of Year

Super Moderator
    I am an early January baby as well , and my entire childhood was combined pressies , which truly sucked lol ...
    So much so , that even now I dont really celebrate my birthday much , also as the industry I worked in always had 3 weeks off over Xmas , so I was rarely home on my birthday anyway ... most of my birthdays were spent on the road somewhere Its just another day now
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    My son celebratess his birthday on Boxing Day. I spend Xmas day night taking down all the xmas decorations so his birthday is simply just that, HIS BIRTHDAY.

Happy Birthday to all who also celebrate this time of Year
    I might have to start doing this for my baby girl. She's Christmas day too.

And whilst I feel for you Christmas babies - just think what the Christmas mums had to do I had Christmas lunch, then off to the hospital, and she still wasn't born until 11:45pm. NOT a fun way to spend Christmas day.
    Last edited by giruvian; 10-12-14 at 11:39 AM.
    Fatman, Altered1 and Jackie like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    I might have to start doing this for my baby girl. She's Christmas day too.

And whilst I feel for you Christmas babies - just think what the Christmas mums had to do I had Christmas lunch, then off to the hospital, and she still wasn't born until 11:45pm. NOT a fun way to spend Christmas day.
    Ha ha giruvian, my husband was so put out because I interrupted his boxing day test cricket viewing, he made me wait so long my water broke in the car on the way to the hospital (an hour drive away), such a sweet lad he is!
    giruvian, Crisscross and Fatman like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast