Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2013Likes

Thread: Please sponsor my wife for The Worlds Greatest Shave...

AVF Regular
    I have a few dolls that need some hair!
    Stewey likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    I have a few dolls that need some hair!
    Oi, I didn't type that! I reckon arth has hacked my account!!!
    Captain, Fatman and Stewey like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    consider me committed - will sponsor it up next week my man. I feel sorry for her, she only has one arm!

considered doing the shave myself but I have much nicer hair than that!

need an after photo too !
    Venga, you owe me a shirt... i spat my mouthful of coffee while reading that.......

Definitely going to pitch in too for this....poor thing, she is a lovely girl with lovely hair..but for a good cause, that and more...well done.
    Captain likes this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Good job Captain. She's a strong lady to be doing something like this, especially with all the superficial-ness (even a word?) there is nowerdays. She a good looking girl too :thumbup:
    Will donate in the coming weeks mate
    Captain, D1git and Stewey like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Count me in mate. Your wife is just too damned attractive with all that hair. Consider my small contribution your chance to take her places without having all the other blokes perving at her

In all seriousness though, good on you both for your sacrifices. I'm going to donate a few dollars next pay. Great things can't happen without the help of great people. ::respect::
    Captain, D1git and Fatman like this.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by French in Coogee View Post
    If your hair is in a good condition (not dyed or straightened too often), you could possibly sell it to high-end wig makers or cosmetic chemists, and add the proceeds to the donation.
    I cannot say if those manufacturers can be found in Australia though.

Alternatively: 10 things to do with cut hair instead of putting it in a landfill
    Ow the long hair is not going to waste. Liz hardly ever adds anything to her hair (hardly washes it as well) and it is very much straight already. There is a organisation that takes the hair and makes wigs for cancer patients - they should hopefully be able to make 2 - 3 wigs with her hair. I think i am in charge of shaving it - so i am worried about stuffing it up (will have to google the correct technique lol).
    D1git, Fatman, Stewey and 3 others like this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    Good on you Lizzy! I did this in 2012 and it was a huge amount of fun.

Just be careful, this is what I looked like after.......

Will contribute a few dollars for you today.

GLWS*

*shave
    D1git, Fatman, Gresh11 and 2 others like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Just woke up this morning to find some of you have kindly donated overnight - Thank you Black Dog and Gresh for supporting the cause. Liz is already 24% of the way there and it has not even been 24hours since the account was made. The comments of support and the donations from here have been incredible - you guys have been more active in this than our close friends and family have been so far.

I am very lucky to have Lizzy in my life, she is stunningly beautiful as some of you have pointed out, she also has a great strong pure spirit (along with a mouth like a sailor) that shows as well. I'm really proud of her for doing this and it does take guts. She clearly loves her hair (hence the length) and is always putting it up in fancy ways. I have a feeling she is going to be still stunning without her hair (she has already prepped and purchased head scarves and the like). She has never been one to be superficial (rare as ssstahly points out) and has always been active to help others, whether it be petitions, donations or spreading the word about matters. She certainly has opened my eyes to see what truly matters in life and has taught me a lot. Thanks again guys for the tremendous support, its truly kind of you all.
    D1git, Fatman, Cath Mort and 8 others like this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

Bumping this just because.

Lizzy Has got guts and is doing it for a fantastic cause. She deserves as much support as we can give.
    Captain, Fatman, 308hjute and 3 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Done n Dusted .... Well done you two !
    ( And well done to our great community , who always get behind a good cause ! )
    Captain, Bobthebuilder and Stewey like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast