Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: have you got an open mind? wanna watch something that will make you think? watch this

Super Moderator

Forced Vaccination By Intentional and Controlled Release of Aerosolized GMO Vaccine

I found out about this Last Night and decided to look into it.

Australia Determined To Forcibly Vaccinate By Intentional and Controlled Release of Aerosolized GMO Vaccine.”
    http://preventdisease.com/news/13/111513_Australia-Determined-To-Forcibly-Vaccinate-By-Intentional-and-Controlled-Release-Aerosolized-GMO-Vaccine.shtml

“The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) is on its way to approve a licence application from PaxVax Australia (PaxVax) for the intentional release of a GMO vaccine consisting of live bacteria into the environment in Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.”

So I decided to check out The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator website to see what information I could find on dates and if it had been passed. This is what I found.

“Licence DIR 126 permits a clinical trial which is authorised to take place in specified hospitals and health care facilities in Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia, between April 2014 and 30 June 2015. The purpose of the trial is to verify the effectiveness of the vaccine in producing an immune response against cholera.”

It is important to note that the clinical trials have already begun, and not the “Aerosol” part of the “Vaccination”.

The clinical trial will involve oral administration of the vaccine to volunteers (both children and adults) in Australia. This trial will form part of a larger international study including trials in the USA and Canada. The purpose of these trials is to verify the effectiveness of the vaccine in producing an immune response against cholera. The Australian trial will take place in clinical facilities in Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. Once underway the trial is expected to be completed within approximately one year, depending upon the availability of volunteers.”

As you can see from the highlighted parts above, this is not just an issue for Australia.

So who are PaxVax? Instead of telling you, you see below for yourself in their own words.

“PaxVax has raised more than $50 million from investors including Ignition Partners and the Wellcome Trust, and is supported by grants from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) through the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and its Division of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (DAIDS), as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. More information is available at www.paxvax.com.”

It’s not hard to join the dots here.

“Bill Gates initiated holdings in Monsanto Company. His purchase prices were between $47.34 and $70.83, with an estimated average price of $57.38. The impact to his portfolio due to this purchase was 0.19%. His holdings were 500,000 shares as of 06/30/2010.”

These are the top 5 holdings of Bill Gates
    1. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B) – 73,997,400 shares, 49.75% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 3.27%
    2. McDonald’s Corp. (MCD) – 9,372,500 shares, 5.21% of the total portfolio.
    3. Caterpillar Inc. (CAT) – 9,590,400 shares, 4.86% of the total portfolio.
    4. The CocaCola Company (KO) – 10,182,000 shares, 4.31% of the total portfolio.
    5. Waste Management Inc. (WM) – 15,716,367 shares, 4.15% of the total portfolio.

There is so much more I could delve into with this but I think the point has already been well and truly made. Do you want to be sprayed with this crap, especially after you know who funds it? If you are reading this and are concerned please contact who ever will listen and put a stop to this madness or before long these types of “vaccinations” will become common place!

PaxVax Expands Executive Management Team | PaxVax - Socially Responsible Vaccines

http://www.ogtr.gov.au/internet/ogtr...126notific-htm

Bill Gates's So-Called Philanthropic Foundation Buys Monsanto and Goldman Sacks stocks | NW Resistance Against Genetic Engineering

edit: more info that should of been incorporated in the original posting:

According to the regulator, it qualifies as a limited and controlled release under section 50A of the Gene Technology Act 2000 (the Act).
    PaxVax is seeking approval to conduct the clinical trial of a genetically modified live bacterial vaccine against cholera. Once underway the trial is expected to be completed within one year, with trial sites selected from local government areas (LGAs) in Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. PaxVax has proposed a number of control measures they say will restrict the spread and persistence of the GM vaccine and its introduced genetic material, however there is always a possibility of these restrictions failing and infecting wildlife and ecosystems.

http://www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/...0162/s50a.html

The above section of the act is what the is licence allowed and it's intended use is spelled out in the 7th paragraph of the licence. http://www.ogtr.gov.au/internet/ogtr/publishing.nsf/Content/8F93246421910ECBCA257CD1000D2AD1/$File/dir126notific.pdf

additional info: Aerial vaccines have used in the United States directed towards animals by the use of plastic packets dropped by planes or helicopters. Sanofi(who is one of the largest vaccine manufacturers in the world) has subsidiary companies such as Merial Limited who manufacture Raboral, an oral live-virus poisonous to humans yet distributed wildlife in the masses.
    Last edited by Rhojin; 26-07-15 at 01:27 AM.

AVF Regular
    As usual most people will just open their mouths and accept that which they deserve in the blind belief that someone is looking out for them!

What happened to thinking?
    Last edited by Christian R; 25-07-15 at 10:42 PM.
    Rhojin likes this.

Super Moderator
    People are asleep I have posted this on no less than 3 social media sites, and even though the above contains information from the government and PaxVax, not many seem to care....

Quote Originally Posted by Christian R View Post
    As usual most people will just open their mouths and accept that which they deserve in the blind belief that someone is looking out for them!

What happened to thinking?

AVF Regular
    Pity I don't purchase international equities but some of my LIC's holdings do.

If someone of that status thinks its a worthwhile investment it's worth picking up some to diversify my portfolio.

Super Moderator
    This is brilliant

AVF Regular
    Is that the same guys who do Rap Battles of History ?

Super Moderator
    this ones cool as well

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post
    Is that the same guys who do Rap Battles of History ?
    not sure Dhufish but he is pretty good

AVF Regular
    I see your conspiracy theory and raise you another rhojin

Pfizer Vice President Blows The Whistle & Tells The Truth About The Pharmaceutical Industry
    Pfizer Vice President Blows The Whistle & Tells The Truth About The Pharmaceutical Industry | Collective-Evolution
    Rhojin and Fluffyvapingclouds like this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

Super Moderator
    The truest words ever spoken...

1849: Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife dies.

Before her death she would nonchalantly state, “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”

The Complete History Of The 'House Of Rothschild' ยป CloakedTruth
    Last edited by Rhojin; 20-09-15 at 11:24 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast