Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree391Likes

Thread: Movember Aussievapers Style.

Movember Aussievapers Style.

Hi all,

After all this time, this is me, revealed for the sake of Men's health, lol. The me a few of you know, a few don't want to know, a few hate and the me a few of you don't know but I ask you to put aside your positive and negative opinions and feelings for the sake of Men's Health. The health of the men around you.

If you could find a few dollars, money you've saved on smokes through this forum, money you've made as a vendor, money you've donated to help a dodgy vendor or a good vaping cause, money you might save on your next buy of juice or hardware or a few $ for those you know who suffer from poor health, be it prostate, testicular or mental health issues and help fund a cause.

Don't forget all donations to Movember are a tax deduction.

I'll be documenting the journey and posting up progress as we go. When I reach my goal I don't just end up with a big two tone Chopper mo but I'll shave my head completely bald as well.

To top it off I'll give away some decent hardware I have lying around and some juice if any kind vendors would like to contribute as well, if not, at my own expense.

I'm getting in early this year (I've not done this before) as a strategic move before others start asking as well.

Any questions please ask.

My Movember page: http://mobro.co/justinm00re7

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
    Justin.

AVF Regular
    Keep bumping this thread so I don't forget!
    giruvian, Juzm, DocM and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Excellent cause Juzm

Donated ...
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Hmmmmm

In for a penny in for a pound hey

Good stuff Juz !

Lets smash this one AVF!!!!

If we knock over the 2K before the end of October I will raffle off the Ehpro SPD I picked up as a PIF recently in an AVF contest to someone who publicly puts AVF in the comment field and drops their name in this thread

List so far

1. Me
    2. GT
    3. Mrs 308
    4. Singlefished
    5. BTOBW
    6. Hoofprint
    7. Floorzone
    8. BK-Renesis
    9. Fab4
    10. Moza
    11. LMB
    12. Crisscross
    13. Danyel Geelong
    14. 1yyne
    15. Merexy
    16. Ermoon2
    17. LimeB
    18. Robray
    19. Juzdin
    20. BrianS
    21. Stylemessiah
    22. giruvian

Now remember this is just a personal mini raffle by me to try and get it to 2K in donations... However , never fear if/when we kick off the main event every donator will have their initial donations here counted as entries into the main raffle
    Last edited by Fatman; 21-10-16 at 01:57 PM.
    moza, gtadmin, Big Ev and 4 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Maybe raffle off your gear? Do it the same way we did the shave for a cure?
    Fatman and stylemessiah like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    We think far too alike ... if it gains momentum looks like the fat dude doesnt get October off

( I will come up with something nice in addition to the above whistle wetter )
    Last edited by Fatman; 04-10-16 at 11:13 PM.
    giruvian, gtadmin and stylemessiah like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Thanks so much GT and FM for your donations. Means a lot. You guys are tops!

Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    How did this work Ingrid? I missed it unfortunately. I can put in one of my favourite mods and a list can start, one donation of $20 or more, one place on the list. Would that work? Any guidance would be great.
    gtadmin likes this.

Super Moderator
    And thread is now stickied

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Thanks so much GT and FM for your donations. Means a lot. You guys are tops!

How did this work Ingrid? I missed it unfortunately. I can put in one of my favourite mods and a list can start, one donation of $20 or more, one place on the list. Would that work? Any guidance would be great.
    Shave for a cure we allocated a raffle ticket for each $5 donated we then had offers of mods etc to be used as prizes in that raffle ... logistical nightmare , but me and ingy are up for the task I reckon ( says he dobbing her in nicely )

If we go ahead that way I will still offer my mod above as part of the "get Juz 2K Quick" campaign regardless
    Last edited by Fatman; 04-10-16 at 11:19 PM.

AVF Regular
    "SFshed AVF" done
    gtadmin, Fatman, Juzm and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast