• 1 Post By LNB
  • 1 Post By shaneo
  • 2 Post By mrs308hjute
  • 2 Post By shaneo
  • 1 Post By FlavourArtUK

Thread: Find a scumbag...

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Find a scumbag...

Hi guys, I follow this forum when I can but I'm so busy with business and growing old
    that my time is limited. I hope I can appeal to any vapers in the Brisbane area to help
    find a lowlife thieving scumbag who stole my daughter's car.
    She works in Bowen Hills looking after autistic children and others with disabilities and
    while she was working on Saturday 15th, a young guy sneaked into their office and stole
    her bag and purse which had her car keys in it; he then went to the car park and stole her car.
    It was her first new car and she was devastated, not just at the car loss, but some personal
    and irreplaceable possessions were in the bag. The security cameras captured some clear images
    which I have placed below. Please share with any Facebook or Forum friends.
    There is a reward of 25 x 100ml bottles of any eliquid or flavourings on our website for information
    leading to his arrest.

Thank you for your time.
    John Chamley
    FlavourArt UK

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Hope they catch the low life thieving scum c*nt....
    Wombats1 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hope ypu catch him & break his fkn skinny legs
    Wombats1 likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Copied and posted to facebook, hope you get the little mongrel and the car back in one piece!
    308hjute and Wombats1 like this.

AVF Regular
    Pretty clear images, for a surveillance camera. He's probably known to police.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Just stole those clothes from the local yacht club

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    I hope you've involved the police, with those sort of images they often get the perp.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I hope you've involved the police, with those sort of images they often get the perp.
    Police aware and hopefully you guys will share on FB. The knobstick managed to make some fraudulent
    transactions on her cards before they were cancelled. I will be visiting her in January, just glad in a way
    that I am not there now as the temptation to relieve him of several fingers might be too much to resist.
    Lots of Tradies are sharing this, I hope it goes viral enough to catch the slimeball.
    Thanks guys.
    John.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    You can do basic facial recognition with google; It's a long shot but with how much people plaster themselves over social media these days its proven effective with similar situations in the past.
    Go to google image search and drag and drop the picture into the search bar.
    Then type "&imgtype face" into the search bar without the " "
    It will look for the face in the picture and specifically look for pictures containing similar faces, you may get lucky with a facebook page or something which you can then forward to the authorities. Though you should be careful to also not be wasting their time with hits where you're simply guessing without a good amount of certainty.

I would have a look via this and other similar methods(pictriev, picwiser to name a few) for you, but the sample pictures in your post are distorted by how close your camera is to the monitor and the odd angle you've taken the picture from.
    Assuming you have already given this footage to the proper authorities, if you really hate that feeling of sitting and twiddling your thumbs (it's understandable) then try going through the footage looking for single frames in the video feed where his face is as straight on to the camera as possible, with minimal distortion. For example if he at any point stopped, and looked directly at a camera for a moment long enough to get a clear frame of his face without motion blur.
    If you find such a still-shot in the footage, Don't take a picture of the screen with your camera, create a screenshot so that you don't get the extra distortion.

I hope your daughter gets her personal items back, a car can always be replaced but its always a cause of anger and frustration when you lose things which are irreplaceable for reasons of uniqueness or sentiment.
    Last edited by BushDozer; 16-10-16 at 12:52 AM. Reason: added the word basic