• 2 Post By Hoadlies
  • 1 Post By Hoadlies
  • 2 Post By Hoadlies

Thread: my rides

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

my rides

[IMG][/IMG]

HI trying to upload from Photo Bucket

OK this little van has a strong chassis [4''x2'' Rhs full lenght] & an ALCO indepedent axle,,, I lifted it a bit ,Added extra big water tank ,12v pressure-pump, 120AH battery,120Watt solar panel ,195x14'' light truck tyres.
    THIS is great for Free camping..

TEST ,.,,BARRY
    Last edited by Hoadlies; 30-11-16 at 02:20 PM. Reason: added info
    mallee00 and Mr Young like this.
    Hi,life is too short,SO DO NOT WAIT TO SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL,STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE DAMN THING YOURSELF..

OK GOT IT NOW ..
    HI ALL ,This is my Gold prospecting ride ,,MY 74 4 runner & caravan after a muddy trip from Tibooburra to White cliffs NSW..
    Fatman likes this.
    Hi,life is too short,SO DO NOT WAIT TO SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL,STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE DAMN THING YOURSELF..

AVF Regular
    Hi Barry,

See on the page where it says "Share this photo" where it has Email & IM, Direct, HTML, and IMG all you need to do is copy the entry that says IMG and paste it into your post.

Nice setup. Glad i'm not the one that has to clean it.

Drop by fabricator's house, he'll clean it up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by toofargone View Post
    Hi Barry,

See on the page where it says "Share this photo" where it has Email & IM, Direct, HTML, and IMG all you need to do is copy the entry that says IMG and paste it into your post.

Nice setup. Glad i'm not the one that has to clean it.

Drop by fabricator's house, he'll clean it up for you.
    HI T/F/GONE Yes it was a muddy trip ,had to stop several times to clean mud from wheel wells on caravan ,we we lucky to get through!!,Could not afford to stop other wise we would have been stuck for days..
    More pics to come Now I have it working..
    CHEERS MATE ,,,,,,,,,,BARRY..

MY previous rides

[IMG][/IMG]

HI ALL ,This was my self decked out toyota coaster Did many interstate trips ,But got into Metal detecting & needed off road capability ,hence The 4 runner which I bought from my son & fitted a buick v6 into it ,Its a great cheap 4WD.

CHEERS BARRY..
    Fatman and Mr Young like this.

AVF Regular
    Well you are all decked out. Now you're into vaping you can put those pennies aside and do more trips to get yourself that gold

HI T/F/GONE,, YEAH bring on the Gold Ha.haaar. well not much luck on the gold so far but If you don't lookfor it you cannot find it..

WELL you are right I spend about $90.00 a week on Tobacco & the vape once all set up will cost much much less..

Take it easy Mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Barry..

Camper I tried

[IMG][/IMG]

YES I tried this camper for a 3 week trip to Vic gold fields ,But did not like the hassle to erect it for overnight free camps ..
    SOLD it & bought the caravan [previous post\]
    I have modified the Little van with storage Alloy boxes front & rear ,all 12volt Etc Solar panel etc etc ,Lifted it for more ground clearance ,Soi it good to go off road etc..
    BARRY

AVF Regular
    Nice one Barry.

AVF Regular
    Weekend trips I just use a tent, any longer I drag our van up though it is a bit big to get to a lot of places.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.