Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By rebelagainstthemachine
  • 1 Post By Hoofprint

Thread: Does anyone else find this disgusting?

AVF Regular

Does anyone else find this disgusting?

I'm not a fan of the things Trump said during the campaign. But, jeez, people really should get over it and just accept how things are.

To call for a Boycott on anything even remotely related to Trump is just truly shit.

One of the entertainers is a 16 year old opera singer. Chapman is calling for people to Boycott her music.

I find that despicable. It's this kind of attitude that lost the Left the election.

AVF Regular
    I dont like anything Chimpy says - but I do admire him as an advocate- someone you would prefer to have on your side rather than against - he is often spot on in some of his tactics and boycott is a known very effective tool....In part why Australian govt has slowly but surely been eroding the right to boycott

Its not personal its politics - The 16yo became political as soon as she/ he either became a supporter or played for him specifically

US politics are very complicated atm - there is talk on the wind about states leaving the united states, as well as possibilities for civil war, economic collapse and other nasties - How much truth there is to all of this - I really dont know

I think the statement "just accept the way things are" is a pretty dangerous statement - much worse than a boycott
    Hoofprint and Cat like this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

AVF Regular
    yeah old chapman is batshit crazy as much the next fella, but you gotta respect the mans ability.
    His grasp on politics and tactics make him a worthy and very dangerous adversary.

AVF Regular
    Shouldn't worry any of the artists anyway, Spotify pays the artist f^*k all. It's one of the worst things that has happened to music. I hate Trump and Chapman in varying equal ways, but surely it's up to the individual whether they do this or not?

And I reckon Ted Nugent will be on that list so enough said......

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    This bloke continues to exceed my expectations of his dipshittery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk