Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Cool Cars Pic's

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)

Cool Cars Pic's

Just post pic's of different cars, as you find them.
    Last edited by Snidely_Whiplash; 10-01-17 at 12:30 AM.
    trumpy955 likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Gotta have a Rotor on here
    arth_d, bk_renesis, LNB and 3 others like this.

Super Moderator

ducks!
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Last edited by Misohoni; 09-01-17 at 02:56 PM.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sorry it's a photo in my old album, wish I still had her.

Fatman, Big Ev, Misohoni and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

ducks!
    <clarkson>

Some say that he has an entire room just for argyle socks, that he has a vast vintage protractor collection, and that he can only get an erection when handling timber samples

All we know is, he's called The Architect....

</clarkson>
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 09-01-17 at 03:42 PM.
    Fatman, Misohoni, merexy and 2 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Misohoni View Post
    Gotta have a Rotor on here
    Reminds me of the time i had just arrived at a guy i worked withs place to take his spare room, and had to go and collect some stuff from my old place. threw me a set of keys and said "Here, take my car"...walk out the back to find an RX3, fun bloody thing to drive, because: winding out the engine RPM's. Not so fun was an hour later when i was driving rather slowly through the labyrinth of Hamilton, Brisbane, because id only been to his place for the first time an hour before and lost my way, got pulled up by a cop because of my slow circuitous driving. Its never fun explaining to a policeman why youre driving slowly around a neighbourhood in a car thats not yours. A quick embarrassing phone call to the owner of the car, and the nice policeman led me home...
    I loved driving that thing.
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 09-01-17 at 04:31 PM.
    Fatman, Misohoni and merexy like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Reminds me of the time i had just arrived at a guy i worked withs place to take his spare room, and had to go and collect some stuff from my old place. threw me a set of keys and said "Here, take my car"...walk out the back to find an RX3, fun bloody thing to drive, because: winding out the engine RPM's. Not so fun was an hour later when i was driving rather slowly through the labyrinth of Hamilton, Brisbane, because id only been to his place for the first time an hour before and lost my way, got pulled up by a cop because of my slow circuitous driving. Its never fun explaining to a policeman why youre driving slowly around a neighbourhood in a car thats not yours. A quick embarrassing phone call to the owner of the car, and the nice policeman led me home...
    I loved driving that thing.
    Lolll you've got a good mate there because this was my mates car up until recently when he sold it & he didn't trust me with it when I asked him if i could drive it, But then again we've know each other for a long time & from past experiences of lending each other cars the tyres are never quite the same for some reason when they come back? But as you said they are a lot of fun to drive once you get the revs up & yeah cops definitely love them as well!

merexy and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Misohoni View Post
    Lolll you've got a good mate there because this was my mates car up until recently when he sold it & he didn't trust me with it when I asked him if i could drive it, But then again we've know each other for a long time & from past experiences of lending each other cars the tyres are never quite the same for some reason when they come back? But as you said they are a lot of fun to drive once you get the revs up & yeah cops definitely love them as well!
    Luckily this was back in the late 80's when they werent as exxy and as rare as i suspect they are now

I never abused the tires on any car, im a granny driver.

Okay i beat a volvo estate around a dirt circle once doing a bit of circlework, but it was asking for it, being a Volvo. Or that one time in 1990 on the south eats freeway when, in the middle of a torrential rainstorm the gentleman in front of me locked up, and my little company car (i was a delivery driver/IT person for a large HP reseller), a rounded era Ford Laser (the first ones after the boxxy ones), decided to expose the less than stellar maintenance regime taken by the company in regards to tires, because i aquaplaned towards this bloody ute....and stopped with my grill eating his towball, but nothing more....granny driving, try it...
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 09-01-17 at 06:37 PM.
    emu likes this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular

One for Fatman, the "Watercar Panther"
    Vaping since July 2012.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast