Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The what did ya do on the weekend thread.

AVF Regular

The what did ya do on the weekend thread.

Took one of my old ladies up the bush on Saturday and we did dirty things together. It's been a while.....

CMB, Fatman, btobw and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Whats a weekend?
    merexy and ausguitarman like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    The 168 hours between 0000 Monday, and 2359 Sunday.
    Fatman and merexy like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I didn't work! hahaha

I did the 'good husband' bit and went shopping with the wife and out for dinner. Happy wife, happy life as they say..

Other than that I just bummed around, really needed it this weekend, work has been hectic and my jobs quite physical

AVF Regular
    Lucky man. Should pop over to Swifts Creek some time and take the old man riding with you. Some great tanks around there.

As for me, well it looks like I'm in for an expensive vet bill. Just found a growth or abcess on my senior citizen cat who's blind. It's worried me no end.
    In any case, probably no more buying or even looking at things for a while. (there goes that plan for a twi battery mod)

AVF Regular
    Oh and i dealt with rude customers all weekend. Had a blackout at 1am and they'd just got back from Springsteen at the rock. What the hell am i meant to do? I'm not a miracle worker. If anything I'm just cursed.

AVF Regular
    I worshipped the god of aircon! and watched a lot of vape rebuilding tutorials :P
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    I got one of those rare Saturdays where I wasn't working my 'day job' so took my daughter to dance class and came home and made pizza for lunch, pancakes for dinner (usually Saturday dinner is my job anyway). Today, not much. Did some work, caught a mouse (that bit my son) and then took him to the doctor "just in case" although he'll 99.9% be fine anyway. Had dinner somewhere not at home and that's about it.

Did a little shopping as well in the ladies cosmetics aisle. Where else do you buy wicking from?

Stu.

AVF Regular
    The joys of country life. I needed to hire a small demolition hammer for some work I'm doing here. $90 for a half day or $100 for a full day (work that out). And that would mean 2 trips into Geelong and back, about 50 bucks of diesel. So, $150 for the job......

Went to Bunnings and bought a small cheapie for $329, so $179 out of pocket. It's done the job in a Stirling manner and I have more jobs for it to do and I still have it rather than being $150 out of pocket hiring one. I like power tools which helps.....
    gtadmin, Fatman, Midlife and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Rock climbing. Yay, finally after too many months, FU and on my back. Still a fair way off lead climbing, but just to get out, pull through some moves, and climb cleanly is a joy to behold.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast