Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree2000Likes

Thread: Show us your pets! I love animals...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post

Hanging out enjoying her new backyard after doing maddy run boglaps around the lawn and digging massive holes in the garden.....So much for being a quiet well behaved 13yo.
    Awe - she looks adorable and seems very happy with the couch you installed for her
    CMB and stylemessiah like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Omg amazing cats!!
    I have a rag doll lilac points..i love cats

AVF Regular
    Eva my only male is part rag doll - hes such a floppy demanding thing

Quote Originally Posted by The Gourmet View Post
    Omg amazing cats!!
    I have a rag doll lilac points..i love cats
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

"If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

AVF Regular
    Coral is a bit of an unusual pet, but they are amazing creatures. The bubble coral in the 5th pic during the day is all bubbles, at night time the bubbles recede and it's all tentacles. The orange disc coral in the last pic, when it catches a piece of food the centre of it opens up to the size of a 5 cent piece with mad looking teeth all the way around. This disc has eaten two whole fish and a crab, it's either a suspected killer or dead fish and crabs just happen to land in its 5 cent piece mouth

They can be a lot of fun learning how corals work.

AVF Regular
    This little muppet has had way too much fun in the weeds today! (Dw it is a pet friendly spray)

2/12/2016

Super Moderator
    Well we've had a crappy few weeks at our place. About 3 weeks ago, our two dogs managed to get out in the morning whilst we were at work. I got a call around lunch time telling me that they were out, so I came straight home. I then spent 4 straight hours driving around Giru looking for them (you can imagine how many laps I did in that time with Giru being the size it is). Anyone that had seen them, had seen them together. After about two hours, I found Buddy, but Holly was nowhere to be found. We kept looking, rang the pound just in case, did the lost dog photo thing etc etc, but nothing.

I think that as I found Buddy right near a cane field that they had been in there at some stage, and my best bet would have been that Holly was bitten by a snake. But we just couldn't find her. It's been heartbreaking not knowing what happened. I would rather have found her even if she was not alive than have the horrible visions you can imagine.

I miss our poor Hollywaffle I get a big lump in my throat each time I drive into Giru, and keep looking at the cane fields I pass just in case by some miracle I see her.
    shaneo likes this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    .............. just Ingrid
    giruvian likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    So sorry to hear that ingy
    giruvian and Fatman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Damn

Its much worse not knowing i agree.
    giruvian and Fatman like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Well we've had a crappy few weeks at our place. About 3 weeks ago, our two dogs managed to get out in the morning whilst we were at work. I got a call around lunch time telling me that they were out, so I came straight home. I then spent 4 straight hours driving around Giru looking for them (you can imagine how many laps I did in that time with Giru being the size it is). Anyone that had seen them, had seen them together. After about two hours, I found Buddy, but Holly was nowhere to be found. We kept looking, rang the pound just in case, did the lost dog photo thing etc etc, but nothing.

I think that as I found Buddy right near a cane field that they had been in there at some stage, and my best bet would have been that Holly was bitten by a snake. But we just couldn't find her. It's been heartbreaking not knowing what happened. I would rather have found her even if she was not alive than have the horrible visions you can imagine.

I miss our poor Hollywaffle I get a big lump in my throat each time I drive into Giru, and keep looking at the cane fields I pass just in case by some miracle I see her.
    A bit stuck for words Ingrid but my thoughts are with you
    giruvian, Fatman and DogMan like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast