Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Like Tree2923Likes

Thread: Show us your pets! I love animals...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    This is my Jack Russell's idea of going for a walk.

Daisy.

Anyone with an earthdog can relate to that
    Last edited by fabricator4; 06-12-17 at 10:34 PM.
    giruvian, Rose and Cat like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    This is my Jack Russell's idea of going for a walk.

Daisy.

LOL .... Whole new meaning to " Rat up a drainpipe"
    giruvian and Rose like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Took my girl Silka to the groomers in Ballarat today - nasty hot day and we arrived just in time & a bit frazzled for our booking only to greeted by some uppity folks that greeted Silka by saying she was a cross breed Noodle - then the two silver standard poodles of theirs pranced out with full top knots, pom pom tails and ankle bracelets (that's the fluffed up hair around the ankle)
    The groomer asked would I like Silka groomed the same? - answer was no way! take the lot off short all over including tail hair and ears - the fancy pants poodle owners gave me a dirty look before showing me pics of their dogs in the cabin on the flight to New York and launching into a spiel of how much the dogs love NY - FFS really?
    They had worked out a way to rote the system by having them accredited as service dogs so they can fly with them.
    Anyway Silka came out looking a million dollars and more like a grey hound with her short back and sides & my non noodle, standard non prissy poodle and I went home. Sorry no pics maybe tomorrow. xxx
    margyb, Fatman, btobw and 3 others like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Took my girl Silka to the groomers in Ballarat today - nasty hot day and we arrived just in time & a bit frazzled for our booking only to greeted by some uppity folks that greeted Silka by saying she was a cross breed Noodle - then the two silver standard poodles of theirs pranced out with full top knots, pom pom tails and ankle bracelets (that's the fluffed up hair around the ankle)
    The groomer asked would I like Silka groomed the same? - answer was no way! take the lot off short all over including tail hair and ears - the fancy pants poodle owners gave me a dirty look before showing me pics of their dogs in the cabin on the flight to New York and launching into a spiel of how much the dogs love NY - FFS really?
    They had worked out a way to rote the system by having them accredited as service dogs so they can fly with them.
    Anyway Silka came out looking a million dollars and more like a grey hound with her short back and sides & my non noodle, standard non prissy poodle and I went home. Sorry no pics maybe tomorrow. xxx
    impressive rort, purebred poodles are to stupid and dont have the frame to be good service dogs.

Been a while since ive seen a Noodle, last one had a wicked temper although i think that was from the sheer amount of burrs she would pickup rolling on the grass.
    Fatman and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    impressive rort, purebred poodles are to stupid and dont have the frame to be good service dogs.

Been a while since ive seen a Noodle, last one had a wicked temper although i think that was from the sheer amount of burrs she would pickup rolling on the grass.
    Lol Hoofy, my girls are purebred standard poodles - they just dont look like most as we dont do the poodle hair doos - but have to disagree they are very pharking smart - sometimes too much so.
    Originally German gun dogs dating back to the 17th century - all the little ones are bred down from the biguns and I think they get sillier as they get smaller and the more they are crossed with another cute bred - dont get me started on Puppy Farmers - cross it with a frigging poodle and flog it off for a mint.
    My girls are country dogs but I dont let them hunt - But do have friend that is using her boy to deal with the rabbit population on her farm - not for me to judge on that.
    My old girl is my Avi pic - her name is Silka and she is my heart child

giruvian, margyb, Fatman and 2 others like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular

this is post-bathing

he does this in the shower, perched on my arm [he likes to be a couple of inches from water stream, and use his noggen to spread water over himself]

he's a boof head
    giruvian, margyb, Fatman and 5 others like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    dont get me started on Puppy Farmers -

I get ya, never had a puppy farm dog.

When i choose my dogs i look for that spark of defiance, that twinkle that says "ive taken lifes lumps and im still standing what else ya got" .
    Its a rare trait with breeder dogs, pet stores and never seen it with puppy mill to pound pets. the street builds character.
    giruvian, DogMan and AllyP like this.

Super Moderator
    Repost cos I am lazy

LOL OK so I went to go see Charlie an older Moustache parrot ( well he was only 2 but it was older than ones I had considered ) he was nice but a bit stand offish which is to be expected , he would have settled in tho ... and while I was there also met his littler sister who was about 14 weeks ... a little flighty but again just cos I was new ...

I actually spent nearly 4 hours chatting with the breeder, absolutely terrific guy ... So after meeting with Charlie and his sister , David the breeder took another little one out , this was a lone egg double clutch ( the Moustache pair laid another egg after the previous babies were hatched then removed 2 weeks late for hand raising ) ... and this little one took an absolute shine to me ... within a minute he/she was up my arm onto my shoulder nibbling my beard and ears and making content noises ... its DNA is in but not due back til the end of the week or so will know then if is a boy or girl ... breeder thinks boy , I think girl .. lets see whos right

Anyway I decided on a unisex name ... Tuco ... or for those old enough to remember George of the Jungle cartoons

( Tookie Tookie for short ? long? more informal moments

anyhow here is Tuco older sister on Davids Arm ( but they look pretty identical lol )

Here is what she.he will grow into

Black beak at sexual maturity = female .... orange beak= male But with DNA we find out quicker than waiting 2-3 years lol

Settling in well ... he/she is still on 1 morning hand feed of baby mix plus browsing the rest of the day ...

Tuco took the travel well too which was a big ask of a really young bird ...
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    A few photos of my old boy tarquin affectionately called fatman.
    He is now nearly 15 years old and still going strong. He sleeps alot more now and also winges alot more is going deaf but otherwise healthy.
    He is a big cat he used to weigh 9kg and not overweight. In the last couple of years hes started losing weight and is now a slim 6.5kg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Repost cos I am lazy

LOL OK so I went to go see Charlie an older Moustache parrot ( well he was only 2 but it was older than ones I had considered ) he was nice but a bit stand offish which is to be expected , he would have settled in tho ... and while I was there also met his littler sister who was about 14 weeks ... a little flighty but again just cos I was new ...

I actually spent nearly 4 hours chatting with the breeder, absolutely terrific guy ... So after meeting with Charlie and his sister , David the breeder took another little one out , this was a lone egg double clutch ( the Moustache pair laid another egg after the previous babies were hatched then removed 2 weeks late for hand raising ) ... and this little one took an absolute shine to me ... within a minute he/she was up my arm onto my shoulder nibbling my beard and ears and making content noises ... its DNA is in but not due back til the end of the week or so will know then if is a boy or girl ... breeder thinks boy , I think girl .. lets see whos right

Anyway I decided on a unisex name ... Tuco ... or for those old enough to remember George of the Jungle cartoons

( Tookie Tookie for short ? long? more informal moments

anyhow here is Tuco older sister on Davids Arm ( but they look pretty identical lol )

Here is what she.he will grow into

Black beak at sexual maturity = female .... orange beak= male But with DNA we find out quicker than waiting 2-3 years lol

Settling in well ... he/she is still on 1 morning hand feed of baby mix plus browsing the rest of the day ...

Tuco took the travel well too which was a big ask of a really young bird ...
    Great news FM. Now you have somewhere else to shower your love. I can't keep hogging all of it.

Looking forward to hearing about HER adventures, and mischievous exploits.

sent from my masticated yam
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast