Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Gaming and all things pew pew related

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    114

    Gaming and all things pew pew related

    So decided to start a thread about what everyones digital guilty pleasures are.
    Doesnt matter if PC or Console. Gaming is Gaming imo.
    So I'll start:
    Rig - Xbone S GoW Limited Edition
    Games im currently jamming -
    Destiny ( Always loved this game Im addicted to the raids )
    Battlefield 1 For my PvP kick
    Fallout 4 Cause I love all things Bethesda. Still deciding if I want to purchase Skyrim on Xbone for yet ANOTHER playthrough...
    Dark Souls 3 Because Im a sucker for punishment...
    Other games only see light of day when Im really bored and need a change but these are the main rotation.

    As far as wants. I want the PS4 Pro and PS exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn. Which apparently Im getting for my Bday next month ( Yay me!!! :-) )
    Cat likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Southern Vales, SA
    Posts
    2,373
    I'm not much of a gamer myself, but need to in order to keep the kids honest.

    Fallout 4 is a blast.
    Portal is my favourite.
    mrs moose, and the little mooselets certainly seem to get plenty of enjoyment out of the whole Skyrim, Assasin's Creed, Oblivian kind of thing. I just can't see myself having that much time. They also dig the Halo series.
    Waylander likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

    Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    I'm not much of a gamer myself, but need to in order to keep the kids honest.
    Portal is my favourite.
    you need to play portal 2

    this was a triumph
    im making a note here
    HUGE SUCCESS
    It's hard to overstate
    my satisfaction


    now on topic

    i mostly do pc now since i cant use my ps3 anymore (needs fixing)

    my most played games
    Ratchet and clank (got most of the games)
    7 days to die
    farm sim 17
    the gta series (san an, vice city, 5)
    just cause 3

    tons more then listed
    Waylander likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  4. #4
    Cat
    Cat is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,021
    Rigs: PS3 PS4 PSP (Assassin's Creed Limited edition) Xbone 360

    (haha I haven't played the latter even once...bought it second hand on a whim with a bunch of games and gear and loaned it to my buddy. Asked for it back a year later and still never played it...it's going back to him permanently along with his new AIO that I won yesterday when he visits in a couple of weeks...)

    Games I'm currently jamming: Destiny, The Division, Ark Evolved (nephew wanted it)

    Next game: Horizon Zero Dawn Female lead. YES. After a year's wait 1 week to go.

    Also a huge Ratchet and Clank fan Saph, have 'em all including PSP though a bit disappointed with last one.
    Last edited by Cat; 21-02-17 at 11:04 AM.
    Waylander likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.


    Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Rigs: PS3 PS4 PSP (Assassin's Creed Limited edition) Xbone 360

    (haha I haven't played the latter even once...bought it second hand on a whim with a bunch of games and gear and loaned it to my buddy. Asked for it back a year later and still never played it...it's going back to him permanently along with his new AIO that I won yesterday when he visits in a couple of weeks...)

    Games I'm currently jamming: Destiny, The Division, Ark Evolved (nephew wanted it)

    Next game: Horizon Zero Dawn Female lead. YES. After a year's wait 1 week to go.

    Also a huge Ratchet and Clank fan Saph, have 'em all including PSP though a bit disappointed with last one.
    whats the psp one? and what last one if you mean the ps4 remake its just the first one i made sure to get the ps3 trilogy disk
    Cat likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    114
    OMG Ark!!! I got so into that. Didnt go for the PvE or PvP servers tho. Waaayyy too crowded and too many elitests.
    Once I tamed a Giga tho it kinda lost luster lol

    Just Cause 3 is a great game for mindless shooting stuff an zippin around map. And the tether helps make things funny as heck with ragdoll physics lol.

    The Division. My nephew is making me play it but im only like lvl 5 if I remember correctly. Cant really get into it.

    And Portal is well...Just portal <3

    And moose if you are going to play any ES game I would suggest Morrowind. Ya just cant beat the classics IMO.

    Oh and Cat Ive been waiting for Zero dawn since original game trailer also. The last time I was this eager for a game release was Destiny. And I was a Beta player in that lol
    Cat likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Southern Vales, SA
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    you need to play portal 2
    Yes, definitely that one too....Although, no cake!
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

    Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Just Cause 3 is a great game for mindless shooting stuff an zippin around map. And the tether helps make things funny as heck with ragdoll physics lol.
    i got the land sea and air pack the boat to much fun to blast everyone with and i should still hold top record for wing gliding
    Last edited by saph; 21-02-17 at 11:22 AM.
    Waylander likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  9. #9
    Cat
    Cat is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,021
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    whats the psp one? and what last one if you mean the ps4 remake its just the first one i made sure to get the ps3 trilogy disk
    Do you mean what's the PSP console or Ratchet and Clank game?

    I meant the PS4 remake. I think I gave the PS2 R&C game away with my PS2, but have every other one.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.


    Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Do you mean what's the PSP console or Ratchet and Clank game?

    I meant the PS4 remake. I think I gave the PS2 R&C game away with my PS2, but have every other one.
    psp ratchet and clank game
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

 

 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:58 PM.