Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886

    I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight

    Ok so not sure if this belongs here. No e-cig banter apparently so maybe this topic is about insomnia.

    Just wanted to state i don't think i can sleep tonight because I have been chain vaping the mini I bought off XX. That with the fact she threw in a vika clone and a nice drip tip, I've gone through 3/4 of a tank made for MTL at 6mg juice and boy the nic has kicked in big time. Here I thought MTL tanks help you save on juice. hahahahahah...

    Anyway, didn't have anything else to say really. Just wanted to state something random.

    So, now i'm off to do the dishes at a quarter to 11.

    Have fun evening everyone.


  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    State of Insanity - NSW
    Posts
    929
    hey at least you wont have to do them in the morning!
    god I love my dishwasher with 2 teenage sons its a blessing in a white metal box
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

    https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    hey at least you wont have to do them in the morning!
    god I love my dishwasher with 2 teenage sons its a blessing in a white metal box
    hahahah I actually thought you said your two sons were the dishwashers!
    muscovyduckling and Sully like this.


  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,458
    i wont have fun had to push my car most the way around the street in rain
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    State of Insanity - NSW
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    hahahah I actually thought you said your two sons were the dishwashers!
    they are when they have done something they shouldn't have
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

    https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    i wont have fun had to push my car most the way around the street in rain
    Man I fell for you that really sux. I spoke to a girl via ebay who I sold my Wii U to. She lives in Bundaberg, said its been pissing down and lucky it's not flooding big time.


  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Man I fell for you that really sux. I spoke to a girl via ebay who I sold my Wii U to. She lives in Bundaberg, said its been pissing down and lucky it's not flooding big time.
    its a good amount of rain and now the car is stuck so it aint moving without fuel

    darn brakes are causing issues
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toowoomba (West)
    Posts
    7,897
    Nic is metabolised quite quickly, you'll be fine in an hour. Unless you keep on vaping at that rate

    Also I don't have trouble going to sleep with high nic levels. It does cause me to have very vivid dreams as soon as I drop off - nothing bad, quite good actually.
    gtadmin, DogMan, Littleraf and 1 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

  9. #9
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,024
    Nicotine is unusual in comparison to most drugs, as its profile changes from stimulant to sedative with increasing dosages, a phenomenon known as "Nesbitt's paradox" after the doctor who first described it in 1969. At very high doses it dampens neuronal activity.
    Just vape yourself to sleep.
    Last edited by emu; 29-03-17 at 11:37 PM.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Nic is metabolised quite quickly, you'll be fine in an hour. Unless you keep on vaping at that rate

    Also I don't have trouble going to sleep with high nic levels. It does cause me to have very vivid dreams as soon as I drop off - nothing bad, quite good actually.
    Fab those sort of dreams are best kept between you and your therapist.
    gert, giruvian, gtadmin and 5 others like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 07:31 PM.