Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: What are you watching/reading?

AVF Regular
    sorry Dis.. I have little sympathy for Tommy

"He sought to make claims about defendants during a series of linked trials, for which publication had been suspended until the end of the last of the trials. The claims he sought to make asserted that defendants were guilty, and guilty too of offences which had been withdrawn for lack of evidence.
    He knew that publication was presently suspended. He knew that asserting guilt before the trials were decided, and that photographing jury members and witnesses and blogging that, was a contempt of court like the one for which he was on a suspended sentence.
    He pled guilty and has been imprisoned, as anyone acting similarly would have been."

Media Watch: Far-right activist Tommy Robinson jailed (04/06/2018)

Because we love our Vegemite. We all adore our Vegemite. IT PUTS A ROSE IN EVERY CHEEK !

AVF Regular
    Tommy can you hear me? I prefer this one......
    Multipaupers

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    sorry Dis.. I have little sympathy for Tommy

"He sought to make claims about defendants during a series of linked trials, for which publication had been suspended until the end of the last of the trials. The claims he sought to make asserted that defendants were guilty, and guilty too of offences which had been withdrawn for lack of evidence.
    He knew that publication was presently suspended. He knew that asserting guilt before the trials were decided, and that photographing jury members and witnesses and blogging that, was a contempt of court like the one for which he was on a suspended sentence.
    He pled guilty and has been imprisoned, as anyone acting similarly would have been."

Media Watch: Far-right activist Tommy Robinson jailed (04/06/2018)
    in which twenty-seven Muslim men and two Muslim women are alleged to have *****, trafficked, drugged, and sexually exploited more than one hundred girls as young as eleven years old.
    On May 25, 2018, Robinson was arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced to thirteen months in prison. He was arrested reportedly for “breaching the peace” by livestreaming outside the Leeds Crown Court, where a trial is underway in which twenty-seven Muslim men and two Muslim women are alleged to have *****, trafficked, drugged, and sexually exploited more than one hundred girls as young as eleven years old.
    During his seventy-five minute livestream (which I recommend watching), Robinson mostly talked quietly to himself and his viewers about the widespread problem of Muslims raping children throughout England. He also spoke to some of the defendants as they arrived at the courthouse, asking, “How are you feeling about your verdict?” and noting, “You’ve got your prison bag with you.” Robinson stayed off court property, as by the letter of the law he was required to do. He gave the police no reason to arrest him.1
    Sorry but without Tommy Robinson bringing these crimes to the publics attention 1500 children as young as nine would have been ***** and groomed by these pakistani gangs, and no one would have known..
    The trial had ended they had been found guilty, this was the sentencing hearing he was outside not interfering with the court in any way. The British establishment fucked up and want this disgraceful situation kept out of the media, Tommy Robinson is a great patriot for telling the world about this problem Britain has with muslim r ape gangs.

Last edited by disley; 13-06-18 at 12:08 AM.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular

why is Aussievapers website running so slow?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post

why is Aussievapers website running so slow?
    Have you cleaned your cache? I only visit AVF with Crapatalk now, and it's running full speed here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    DocM likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Might be the weight of hate speech and religious vilification slowing it down.
    Multipaupers

AVF Regular
    One for vapers to watch out for I guess

Trailer via Vimeo

https://vimeo.com/274319064

Source: Vapers vs policy facebook

Stephen Elsom shared a link.

10 June at 18:22

Proud to announce that our short film “The Nicotine Wars” will premiere at the Global Forum on Nicotine in Warsaw next week. Check the trailer. It’s made for a mental health clinician audience primarily but would love to hear comments from anyone.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    I just read the translation on your signature Reb. Google translate came up with - I love my keen goats - they like a chicken - I know how to paint nausea.
    I laughed & laughed.......
    Multipaupers

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415