Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Possible to drop out of the system anymore?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    I am slightly off my game again...stuck in bed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Times like these is definitely when you need to insert yourself in my hole. I live in a small country town of ony 950 people, who don't give a flying feck about anything around them. This suits me fine, since I feel the same way about them. Furthermore, we have a hairy baker who I'm sure you would get along with, she likes pineapples... I think.

I have no issues with prickly things... especially where Adrian is involved... we have shared disgusting vapes, burnt wicks and Laurie's nipple, all in one day. If that does not make him my blood brother, nothing will.

My orrifice was 85m2 when I got it and have been digging to reach 105m2, as much as the silly French laws permit me.....

Being off the grid, or almost, is great. Unlike oz, what we don't use, we don't pay for... including water, which I collect, filter and use. We have 2 septic tanks... which I need to pay for to get emptied and sterilised every 3 months.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    I had the dream of a mud brick and straw bale house on acreage before I moved to the country in 86. Tractor for the mud mixing and pressing, dam building & baling for walls. Excess for shedding and carport/boat and sundries.
    I had it all worked out. Then.....met the future ex & that was scuttled. Just should have met 1 I don't get along with and given her heaps of dosh and an enduring lifestyle change. I would have saved time. Self sufficiency was, and still is, the plan.
    Last edited by DocM; 06-08-17 at 03:41 AM.
    Fatman, MrGruffy, CCVaper and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I'm with you there Doc. I have two ex's that have cost me six figure sums. While I assure you it is not about the money, it does create major headaches in the dream for a simple, free lifestyle.

I used to laugh at a mate of mine who would only use the services of 'ladies of the night', because it was cheaper than having a wife/girlfriend.

I still have the dream. Just like those crazy cat ladies that people avoid, there will be a definite aura of exclusion zone emanating around the weird goat man, tucked away in the hills.

Please feel free to visit.
    Fatman and DocM like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    I'm with you there Doc. I have two ex's that have cost me six figure sums. While I assure you it is not about the money, it does create major headaches in the dream for a simple, free lifestyle.

I used to laugh at a mate of mine who would only use the services of 'ladies of the night', because it was cheaper than having a wife/girlfriend.

I still have the dream. Just like those crazy cat ladies that people avoid, there will be a definite aura of exclusion zone emanating around the weird goat man, tucked away in the hills.

Thank you very much Mr Moose. Accepted and returned. I hear these days, that ladies of the night take deposits. Shall I bring a trowel?

AVF Regular
    Perhaps just bring a couple of bags of coke, to fuel the forge. If we need to manufacture some specialty tools.

I do have a 12v sump pump, if required.

tapatalk for photo upload 👍
    tapatalk for general usage 👎
    DocM and emu like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular

Way back in the days when I wore a suit, was chatting with a salesguy over lunch, his shout as I'd helped him with a $2.5m commission deal. On asking him what he planned to do with the dough, he said he'd buy some art. His further advice was, if it Flys, floats or Fucks, rent it.

*wonders what the new pineapple is.
    Fatman, merexy, mallee00 and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Has someone mentioned sovereign citizens yet and the "i dont need a driver license because im not a citizen" or my favourite "thats not my name, thats the name i was given" lol. These people crack me up
    Fatman, DocM and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SubyXV View Post
    Has someone mentioned sovereign citizens yet and the "i dont need a driver license because im not a citizen" or my favourite "thats not my name, thats the name i was given" lol. These people crack me up
    Reminds me of King Leonard of Hutt river back in the day when he took a town & seceeded from WA. I may be erroneous but I reckon I'm close. Too many brain cells flushed.......
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-0...to-son/8232730 Err...... Prince Leonard. Didn't know I wielded that kind of power.
    Last edited by DocM; 06-08-17 at 01:03 PM.
    Fatman and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Perhaps just bring a couple of bags of coke, to fuel the forge. If we need to manufacture some specialty tools.

I do have a 12v sump pump, if required.

tapatalk for photo upload ��
    tapatalk for general usage ��
    You don't make your own Coke? Amateur. lol. I do have a bung!
    rockmoose and emu like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    I do have a bung!
    I have a lot of things that ARE bung?
    gert, CCVaper, DocM and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567