Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Possible to drop out of the system anymore?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Possible to drop out of the system anymore?

I won't end up deep into vaping tech, so won't be around a lot of tech & mod posts, but like the crowd on this forum, so am attempting alternative convo to give me more reasons (than vape) to log in

I am wondering if any here think about "dropping out" or half have already? Also I wonder if it is still possible at all to drop out totally or are we trapped by the system to deeply? it is a huge subject. I think of things from prepping through to growing veges, technology, dependence and or how to avoid, what laws hold us or free us etc.

Is anyone interested in sharing thoughts?
    DocM, Mouse1 and Jemor53 like this.

AVF Regular
    The moment we are born we are registered then certificated and unfortunately somehow become Government property.

We are then immunised and vaccinated then mass fluoridated.

Then we are are indoctrinated for years on end by state mandated education directives then media indoctrination keeps our thinking processes up to date and working in the accepted and dictated realm of consensual reality that has been chosen for us after we leave the educational institutions.

To do anything like career or work we must be in compliance with all sorts of stuff too numerous to mention, with more certification and registration demonstrating total obedience to the systems that are put in place for us.

It goes on and on this way and the only way that I can see is to try and ignore it the best you can and do what your destiny leads you to and the other way is to die but that needs registration and certification too.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian R View Post
    The moment we are born we are registered then certificated and unfortunately somehow become Government property.

We are then immunised and vaccinated then mass fluoridated.

Then we are are indoctrinated for years on end by state mandated education directives then media indoctrination keeps our thinking processes up to date and working in the accepted and dictated realm of consensual reality that has been chosen for us after we leave the educational institutions.

To do anything like career or work we must be in compliance with all sorts of stuff too numerous to mention, with more certification and registration demonstrating total obedience to the systems that are put in place for us.

It goes on and on this way and the only way that I can see is to try and ignore it the best you can and do what your destiny leads you to and the other way is to die but that needs registration and certification too.
    yeh!

The indoctrination we can refuse, but totally agree on all other points, you can't function in the system with out it owning you.
    Christian R and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Yes! I think about this a bit.

From my understanding it's pretty difficult to get out of the system in terms of property and services. For instance, if you own the land you live on (or even if you rent), and you want to collect rainwater or use water from a stream/dam on your property, and you have a septic tank or sewage treatment system (ie. So you don't require any mains water or sewerage connection), you still have to have an account with the water company that services your area and pay their service fees every 3 months. This is about $220/quarter, just to have the mains run past your property.

Stuff like that gives me the irrits.
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 04-08-17 at 03:43 PM.
    gert, Fatman, Christian R and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Yes! I think about this a bit.

From my understanding it's pretty difficult to get out of the system in terms of property. For instance, if you own the land you live on, and you want to collect rainwater or use water from a stream/dam on your property, and you have a septic tank or sewage treatment system (ie. So you don't require any mains water or sewerage connection), you still have to have an account with the water company that services your area and pay their service fees every 3 months. This is about $220/quarter, just to have the mains run past your property.

Stuff like that gives me the irrits.
    I have heard this and think it is the case in a town near me too and for anyone wanting to change/build now to dump the water system.

I have all these things in place, septic & water tank, my entire small town does, but it is old, there are no water acc's here. We're all stuck with giant blocks in order to drain the septic properly and there are no apartments buildings or the like as septic can't manage more than one house per 600 sq meters.

You can also go to, rent, buy, remote places where this isn't in place too like a farm with land around it. or could a decade ago, as I lived on a farm like it too. Though it is probable councils will try to take control of this, but there are no real grounds for them having that power.

AVF Regular
    I lived for several years without electricity and any of that stuff, even home ed for kids and fairly self sufficient, up in the mountains but you still have to pay rates and you are always on someone's books so that they can use you some way.

I try to ignore what I can and keep to myself and figure that if I don't cause anyone any harm I am being true to myself.
    Bathory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian R View Post
    I lived for several years without electricity and any of that stuff, even home ed for kids and fairly self sufficient, up in the mountains but you still have to pay rates and you are always on someone's books so that they can use you some way.

I try to ignore what I can and keep to myself and figure that if I don't cause anyone any harm I am being true to myself.
    How hard was it to do it?

AVF Regular
    Please never mention the term "prepping" ever again, just that term

Theres a tinfoil shortage, so we dont have enough to make everyone hats....

"Prepping" is the preserve of lunatic muricans, usually weenies who wouldnt last the first 5 seconds of whatever imagined disaster theyre pickling countless eggs for...
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 04-08-17 at 04:04 PM.
    gert, Fractal, DocM and 1 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I won't end up deep into vaping tech, so won't be around a lot of tech & mod posts, but like the crowd on this forum, so am attempting alternative convo to give me more reasons (than vape) to log in

I am wondering if any here think about "dropping out" or half have already? Also I wonder if it is still possible at all to drop out totally or are we trapped by the system to deeply? it is a huge subject. I think of things from prepping through to growing veges, technology, dependence and or how to avoid, what laws hold us or free us etc.

Is anyone interested in sharing thoughts?
    G'day Bathory, I'm just back from my monthly discretionary trip to town on the very not sunny north west coast.
    The only thing I have to do with local council is rates, no water, no sewerage, no power, no electricity.
    Council approval for things around here is problematic.
    I wasn't even invited to participate in the last census.
    No phone, satellite tv and web, although I can hook up my yagi antenna to get slow sms'.
    Just me n the dog n chooks n the foresty bits.

AVF Regular
    couple of goats and cold weather tolerant coffee bushes and I wouldn't bother with town at all, or reduce to 3 monthly visits.
    DocM, stylemessiah, 1ynne and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast