Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: What did you achieve today ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    funny enough WA to NSW was the worst thing i ever did.
    Sigh if SA wasnt so fkn cold id move there.
    I find spooning with mallee gets me through the worst of it. Your welcome to join us if you consider greco-roman wrestling is better played as a team sport.
    DocM likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    I find spooning with mallee gets me through the worst of it. Your welcome to join us if you consider greco-roman wrestling is better played as a team sport.
    Moving this to Craigslist as an ad

You'll no doubt get more responses there...
    fabricator4 and DocM like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

AVF Regular
    That should tie in nicely with his new adverts on all the hostel noticeboards.

tapatalk for photo upload 👍
    tapatalk for general usage 👎
    DocM and stylemessiah like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    NSW is way to expensive to buy in, Im not sure I can sell enough internal organs and my kids to get a deposit,
    at least the new place is really nice, pity about my commute, and my ethics!
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

AVF Regular
    but its nice to see your smiling face Sully .. so there !

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    NSW is way to expensive to buy in, Im not sure I can sell enough internal organs and my kids to get a deposit,
    at least the new place is really nice, pity about my commute, and my ethics!
    If you can afford to pay rent without assistance, you can probably afford to buy. The problem at the moment is that the banks are being a bit edgy and are not loaning more than 80% of the capital.

Work out how much more a mortgage would be be compared to your rent, then put that money aside each month until you have a deposit. Watch the house prices and the lending rules carefully and choose your time - quite often house prices, mortgage rates, and deposit requirements will all drop in the same year if they are going to. First home owners grant is still going I think, but it's only available on new houses now, and it barely covers the fees (but is a godsend if you are in a position to take advantage).

Shop around for rates. Surprisingly there is some variation in the lending rates. "Comparison rates" include all fees and charges.

Sorry if you already know all this (you probably do...) but I just spent the last week living and breathing this LOL.
    Fatman and Sully like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    If you can afford to pay rent without assistance, you can probably afford to buy. The problem at the moment is that the banks are being a bit edgy and are not loaning more than 80% of the capital.

Work out how much more a mortgage would be be compared to your rent, then put that money aside each month until you have a deposit. Watch the house prices and the lending rules carefully and choose your time - quite often house prices, mortgage rates, and deposit requirements will all drop in the same year if they are going to. First home owners grant is still going I think, but it's only available on new houses now, and it barely covers the fees (but is a godsend if you are in a position to take advantage).

Shop around for rates. Surprisingly there is some variation in the lending rates. "Comparison rates" include all fees and charges.

Sorry if you already know all this (you probably do...) but I just spent the last week living and breathing this LOL.
    Nah its all good, my prob is living with two teenagers, doing the single Dad thing, what is usually left over goes on bills and food, I havent bought any vape things since ummm april?

Funny thing is, if you can show a perfect rental history, why that cant be used for a home loan application, still need that damn deposit, I dont get that!
    Last edited by Sully; 12-09-17 at 12:52 PM.
    emu likes this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Also washed the grey out of mrs emu's hair with some blonde dye stuff (first time for everything) seemed only fair since I am the cause.
    for your own self protection ...its called platinum blonde or silver highlights...
    gtadmin, emu and Sully like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    for your own self protection ...its called platinum blonde or silver highlights...
    Lol thanks for the heads up 1ynne, made her 10 years younger. What a great bit of trickery that platinum blonde stuff is...!!
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    sheesh....Ive been grey and white since my late 20's

f#cks given: 0
    merexy and mallee00 like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast