Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Like Tree1423Likes

Thread: What did you achieve today ?

AVF Regular
    Most people go to the tip with a trailer full of shit and then come home with it empty. Emu goes with an empty trailer and
    comes home with the tip
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Went to two tip shops today but come up empty handed, attended the 2 weekly jobactive appointment and made 400 ml's of emu oil. Picked up vape mail from PO and cleaned out the seed sprouter machine then set it up again with a fresh batch of yummies for Tooka.

By the time I get to it will be steeped for 8 weeks

emu oil in the making lol. . .

Tara likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sold two mowers and one whipper snipper today, stripped down my chainsaw to one thousand pieces for its annual clean and service and put it all back together. Haven't stopped all day even went to the tip shop for a look, nothing there today so I'll head to the one at Denmark tomorrow then backtrack to the Albany one on the way home. Need more mowers and whipper snippers people keep buying them.
    Tara and gurishka like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Bought two mowers from a private seller on Facebook early this morning, paid $10 each, fixed one up today and polished her up, then sold it for 70 bucks. The fella that bought it come out from Albany tonight so he was keen. I forgot to take a before pic but these are after anyway.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Oh yeah the other one is an old Sunbeam with a victa 2 Stroke engine, didn't get time to get it going today, to busy with the other one and I cut up some jarrah for the fire. Don't need a fire tonight but the last couple of nights were cold. Storm warning issued for us 8am tomorrow they say a big low pressure system is gunna bring 100 kmh winds and showers. Sounds like a good day to sleep in and do nothing lol.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Ventured out in our cyclonic wind conditions today to check out the tip shop, scored a whipper snipper for $7. Nice heavy duty straight shaft model with clutch drive and tap line feed, did the usual service and clean up and it fired but wouldn't run, discovered a mud hornet nest built in the muffler. Totally blocking the tail pipe so cleaned it all out and it started first pop, reckon I'll sell it for 50 bucks quick sale lol...

emu
    AVF Regular
    Got this old girl for a few bucks, perfect motor runs like a dream and starts first time everytime since I put a carby off another one I got for spares.

Thought I'd strip it down to give her a spray paint lol, work in progress..

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Had to go to Perth for a couple of meetings. Booo.

Takes so much longer to get shit done in the city as most of your time is wasted in traffic. Cities are a stupid idea. Suburbs worse.
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Emu... why is it so.. why is that " this old girl" and not "this clapped out old geezer"... just wondering

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    Emu... why is it so.. why is that " this old girl" and not "this clapped out old geezer"... just wondering
    It's two stroke. Very feminine. Same as the garden hose.

Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast