Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Like Tree1423Likes

Thread: What did you achieve today ?

AVF Regular
    I had a bird fly into a window, smashing the glass pane and killing the bird.. was a strange thing.
    DocM likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sold a few mowers this week and bought a few more, today I went to the Denmark tip shop and spotted a Honda motor sitting on a beat up old slasher, I got it off the slasher pretty quickly lol. Spent all day cleaning it and freeing up rusty linkages and springs and things, bolted it to a Rover chassis I have in the shed, she started first pop and runs like a dream. Has to be the best engine I own by far, pure quality. Not selling it either, it's the first Honda I've ever owned so definitely a keeper lol.
    There's a big 2 Stroke engine on another rotten frame at Denmark, I wanted to grab it today but couldn't fit it in the boot. It's not like a victa 2 Stroke rather it looks more like a Briggs and Stratton with a normal carby and much bigger, can't wait to get it home and running, be good on a go cart haha.
    DocM and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Made some hot sauce that looks like babies poo

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    CMB, DocM and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Very ill baby at that! How did you get the tomato seeds through the teet, bore it out to a couple of mm with the Dremel?
    Sanity aint what it is cracked up to be, or not to be.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    WIAT..........after some supreme guidance, fixed a leaking issue in my new Augvape GTA Fuji tank by using good old cotton wicking.
    gurishka and Sublime like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Very ill baby at that! How did you get the tomato seeds through the teet, bore it out to a couple of mm with the Dremel?
    No tomatoes, just chillies and garlic. Definitely not for the faint of heart, or sphincter.

DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    So, what does the liquid contain?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Sold a few mowers this week and bought a few more, today I went to the Denmark tip shop and spotted a Honda motor sitting on a beat up old slasher, I got it off the slasher pretty quickly lol. Spent all day cleaning it and freeing up rusty linkages and springs and things, bolted it to a Rover chassis I have in the shed, she started first pop and runs like a dream. Has to be the best engine I own by far, pure quality. Not selling it either, it's the first Honda I've ever owned so definitely a keeper lol.
    There's a big 2 Stroke engine on another rotten frame at Denmark, I wanted to grab it today but couldn't fit it in the boot. It's not like a victa 2 Stroke rather it looks more like a Briggs and Stratton with a normal carby and much bigger, can't wait to get it home and running, be good on a go cart haha.
    Get the tube bender and mig out, need brakes/parachute/anchor & rope, a heap of steam pipe and a set of wheels n tyres, axles, fuel tank, life insurance, ambulance cover, will kit, and clean undies. A wind tunnel, dyno, one of them 'do all' spanners and a sledgehammer for the fine tuning and some red paint.........a pit crew.........Here to help.
    emu likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Made some hot sauce that looks like babies poo

Did you ferment the chillies?

emu
    AVF Regular
    Picked her up today, my good friends at the Denmark tip shop gave it to me for free lol. It's been sitting there for months so I think they were happy to see it go, I come home via Albany just in case there was a mower but out of luck. There's a kerb side council rubbish pick up in Albany in a couple of weeks so I checked out a few streets on the way home and found a nice old Sunbeam 2 Stroke haha, well worth the extra 10 minutes. Practically an antique and I have one already so I'll make a good one out of the two.
    I got the 2 Stroke slasher motor going just as the sun went down this arvy, what a beautiful smooth engine it is too and heaps of power, 4 HP to be exact but it runs perfectly lol. I'll put it on another good chassis I have put away in the shed when I get time.
    Been so busy getting another mower built for a lady who's coming Wednesday to pick up and with all the running around and short days just haven't had much time to myself. There's another lady coming Wednesday as well to pick up a 4 Stroke that I made out of 2 mowers, it's a victa 4 Stroke believe it or not, anyway a couple of pics of the 2 I got today...

Briggs and Stratton 2 Stroke cast iron bore, runs so sweet...!

Another freebie from the side of the road, Sunbeam 2 Stroke antique...

Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast