Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Like Tree1423Likes

Thread: What did you achieve today ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Aren't penguins one of those lucky creatures that have a fishing hook like barb, on their rod?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    'Fly' underwater too!
    Sanity aint what it is cracked up to be, or not to be.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Tap Talk finally got it right: "This message is hidden because DocM is on your ignore list."

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    It's the little things...

I had the pleasure of enjoying a burger with a goblin today

DocM, 1ynne and SES56 like this.

AVF Regular
    I had achieved serenity today... remember George and Serenity Now... but then I saw a dam black nasty negative penguin thing back here ...and I vomited... a little.. bit in my throat.. and then I thought .. no... it will go back to where it is happy .. and judging by the negative nasty sh1t it posts here.. it cannot be here.. bye bye penguin .. pls just go away.. go to where you can be happy and leave this happy graveyard to be !
    DocM and Sublime like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    ahhh sublime and the goblin.. there is a thought

today... I achieved a major win in finding the positive and gratitude .. for the little sh1t things...

I live in a suburb of comfortable middle class wankers.. rarely do we see homelessness.. but I had noticed a little pixie... thin.. tiny.. young... and aimless wandering our streets in the early morning... a few days ago I managed to get a conversation going with her.. and she explained she was living with a person, who insisted that she could stay as long as she was out of the house by 6.45 am and could return after 7pm if she wanted...

I had been dumping stuff in the recycle bins when we started talking... she admitted to being freezing at night... I mentioned an electric blanket we no longer used.. she initially refused.. but then .. we talked about other stuff and I suggested if she wanted I could drop it by .. if she could use it... long story short... insomniac me... parked in the supermarket at 7 am.. open door of car and was rushed by the pixie, into a full on hug... and explosions of gratitude about how freaking wonderful the leccy blanket had made her night...

OK.. its nothing .. but it made me very very happy to

a. be able to help in a small way.. but more importantly
    b. to have established a connection with this pixie.. I took her for a coffee... early days !
    DocM, Sublime, rockmoose and 1 others like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    ahhh sublime and the goblin.. there is a thought

today... I achieved a major win in finding the positive and gratitude .. for the little sh1t things...

I live in a suburb of comfortable middle class wankers.. rarely do we see homelessness.. but I had noticed a little pixie... thin.. tiny.. young... and aimless wandering our streets in the early morning... a few days ago I managed to get a conversation going with her.. and she explained she was living with a person, who insisted that she could stay as long as she was out of the house by 6.45 am and could return after 7pm if she wanted...

I had been dumping stuff in the recycle bins when we started talking... she admitted to being freezing at night... I mentioned an electric blanket we no longer used.. she initially refused.. but then .. we talked about other stuff and I suggested if she wanted I could drop it by .. if she could use it... long story short... insomniac me... parked in the supermarket at 7 am.. open door of car and was rushed by the pixie, into a full on hug... and explosions of gratitude about how freaking wonderful the leccy blanket had made her night...

OK.. its nothing .. but it made me very very happy to

a. be able to help in a small way.. but more importantly
    b. to have established a connection with this pixie.. I took her for a coffee... early days !
    It really is amazing how what seems like a small gesture of kindness can mean so very much to someone in a time of need. Just the knowledge that someone cared enough may well have provided as much warmth as the blanket. I still remember the times that I was given a hand up by complete strangers.
    Good luck with your pixie, 1ynne. Surely she can't have as many issues as this goblin I know. He's a good goblin though

DocM and 1ynne like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    I had achieved serenity today... remember George and Serenity Now... but then I saw a dam black nasty negative penguin thing back here ...and I vomited... a little.. bit in my throat.. and then I thought .. no... it will go back to where it is happy .. and judging by the negative nasty sh1t it posts here.. it cannot be here.. bye bye penguin .. pls just go away.. go to where you can be happy and leave this happy graveyard to be !
    He's not a bad fellow when you get to know him, where's all the love gone. I chat with him every day on that telegram app and we have a ball at times.
    SES56 likes this.

Oh dear, some one has her rags on today.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    He's not a bad fellow when you get to know him, where's all the love gone. I chat with him every day on that telegram app and we have a ball at times.
    Thank you emu....never been nasty to her. Wondering what bit her on her wart arse?

Love? lol, in a forum that is spammed by vendors...what's to love?

Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast