Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Slow Vendor Off Topic complaint.

AVF Regular
    Sofy wearing edski down

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    A good friend of mine placed an order to be sent by express post from Vapoureyes in S.A. on Friday 4th August. The order value was $75.00 and he paid for the express post upgrade $4.00. Checking his account today the order shows it was placed on Sunday the 6th of August....Hello? It is still unfulfilled. No reply from VE as to why this happened and if and when he will receive his order. Not impressed.
    Just as a little update, some helpful vapers have clued me in on what's going on

I've looked into it all and he placed an order with us on the 6th to his address, most likely not for a friend.
    It was sent today and there has been a reply to every e-mail he has ever sent us.

Also, I'm not sure what rules AVF has on vendors bad mouthing each other publicly or not stating the fact that they are a vendor, but I'll let a moderator sort that out.

I will most likely be banning your account if you don't e-mail me with an explanation on this situation, but I'm flexible
    fabricator4, btobw, DogMan and 8 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I would just like to say that, as always, a recently placed order with the EyesGuys, was an easy fuss free process, and indeed a window did pop up advising there might be a delay in processing orders due to sale .. my order on the 7th was acknowledge by the usual delightfully quirky automated email confirmation, and as always, when buying on sale from these guys - I cannot imagine any delay will be a problem, if there was a problem, I have always found them fast and friendly to remedy any issue... if only all purchases I made were like this !!

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Ducky's quote of the Year is worth preserving "wouldn't know a classy lady if she walked right up and kicked em in the balls"

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    I would just like to say that, as always, a recently placed order with the EyesGuys, was an easy fuss free process, and indeed a window did pop up advising there might be a delay in processing orders due to sale .. my order on the 7th was acknowledge by the usual delightfully quirky automated email confirmation, and as always, when buying on sale from these guys - I cannot imagine any delay will be a problem, if there was a problem, I have always found them fast and friendly to remedy any issue... if only all purchases I made were like this !!
    exactly this also im prepping to make another order tomorrow for some replacement gear
    DocM, AllyP and emu like this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Here is the matter at hand in chrolological order.
    4th August my mate arrives at my place having busted his mod. I have none. I told him of a new indestuctable Mod and only one vendor in Australia has it.
    I lend him my computor and he proceeds to place an order. All Good. Today Tuesday 8th of August he phones me and tells me that his order is still unfulfilled.
    I tell him contact the vendor says he will.
    3/4 of an hour later he phones me back asking if I had their Ph number, nope I do not.
    I tell him to check the website and he says none listed.
    Strange, if you have a b&m shop surley there would be a phone.
    He gets peeved at me and tells me these dudes are taking their time sending his order. I say fine, I will try the forum and see if he is on forum. So there it is.
    Why should I get into the poop for recommending a vendor and then cop the flack from my mate when the order is delayed for whatever reason.

A reputable vendor will list their business hours contact number on their site. The customer with a simple phone call could have resolved all this without wasting my time and being blamed for the order not being processed End of story.

AVF Regular
    I placed an Order on Sunday the 6th as well and it clearly said that their will be a delay of up to 2 days because of the sale.

Can't you just tell your mate that.
    emu and flyingfox12 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    It depends on the time of day of the order too I suspect, after, say, 2pm like most others? I'd say ring them but their googledfu / white pages phone number is redundant.
    Yes I told Bill to try Telstra White Pages on line, there is a listing but the number is not valid. Lesson learned I will think twice before recommending those I do very little business with. I have only placed three orders with these people and had to return one and was refunded on another as it was defective....Ijoy Max Quad with the bad battery door. Locking Horse.

AVF Regular
    someones still got their knickers in a twist over something they possibly did (hint for same day during the week place before 9am and its sent same day)
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by edski2 View Post
    Just as a little update, some helpful vapers have clued me in on what's going on

I've looked into it all and he placed an order with us on the 6th to his address, most likely not for a friend.
    It was sent today and there has been a reply to every e-mail he has ever sent us.

Also, I'm not sure what rules AVF has on vendors bad mouthing each other publicly or not stating the fact that they are a vendor, but I'll let a moderator sort that out.

I will most likely be banning your account if you don't e-mail me with an explanation on this situation, but I'm flexible
    Item 1: I am no longer a vendor if I was I would have had a mod to give to my friend. I disposed of my business in April 2017
    Item 2: When I was a vendor my customers could always contact me in advertised business hours.
    Item 3: When my business was listed in the Telephone directory is was always up to date.
    Item 4: People like the personal touch of being able to speak to merchants and not wait for an email reply. I do not presume to tell you how to run your business as to disabling my account its your business and your call Ed. I can buy elsewhere quite easily. Don't want my business or people I send your way fine by me I will not bother. No apology. Explanation already given by me.

As to orders being delayed by a sale, well, I am sorry to say a customer is a customer and I was taught customers come first regardless if they walk through the door of your shop or on line and they do alleviate cash flow problems which I hear that you are having. I got a pm to this effect.
    I

AVF Regular
    I dont shop with VE but only cause I make my own juice and vape mostly Provari but this public flogging seems all kinds of wrong - they are a loved part of the vaping community and the only real gripes I have seen prior to this are the packing people forgetting to put the lollies in!

Everyone in business makes little mistakes from time to time and the very worst thing about the internet is right here in this post.

Why is it that Vapers want everything yesterday? cant quite understand the lack of patience.
    perhaps I am showing my age - I remember when a birthday parcel from NZ could take nearly a month to arrive .........
    Fatman, BrianS, DogMan and 10 others like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast