Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Slow Vendor Off Topic complaint.

AVF Regular
    I wouldn't trust a word typed by flying fox or whatever account the person is using
    Multiple lies multiple times

I'm far from a fan of aforementioned vendor as I am with most vendors really, I rarely buy anything anymore and if I do it's lists on Facebook or f5 wars on some sites, but have popped in and bought batteries from their shop as I was passing

But the general gist is as ally was saying
    Why does everyone want everything they order next day ?
    giruvian, DogMan, Midlife and 3 others like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Bit of this going on me thinks....
    giruvian, BrianS, DogMan and 7 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Bit of this going on me thinks....
    A rare occasion but I agree
    giruvian, DogMan, DocM and 2 others like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    I dont shop with VE but only cause I make my own juice and vape mostly Provari but this public flogging seems all kinds of wrong - they are a loved part of the vaping community and the only real gripes I have seen prior to this are the packing people forgetting to put the lollies in!

Everyone in business makes little mistakes from time to time and the very worst thing about the internet is right here in this post.

Why is it that Vapers want everything yesterday? cant quite understand the lack of patience.
    perhaps I am showing my age - I remember when a birthday parcel from NZ could take nearly a month to arrive .........
    Whenever I order anything online non vaping related I am often left thinking that the vaping vendors in Australia are generally (the good ones) a shining light of an example of good service. Vapour Eyes has been awesome for me for every order. But no phone number, while for me isn't a problem because I hate picking up the phone to ring someone, there are heaps of people out there who hate anything but picking up the phone.

If I was a vendor I'd hate to have a phone number too but I had always thought it was just part of doing business. I had a tradesman (self employed) working at my house for 2 days recently who all day was getting calls from marketers and charities. That would be enough for me to ditch the phone number and go email only. Plus, you'd get some serious morons ringing up, customer or not, there are some incredibly stupid people out there. A shop as big or popular as VE would need to employ people to answer the phone and I don't think even 50% of calls would actually result in a sale, so what's the point? People ringing up all day every day asking when their parcel will arrive when it's totally up to Australia Post would annoy me no end.

When I first found out VE didn't have a phone number I was surprised but after thinking about it some more, I'd do the same.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    I dont shop with VE but only cause I make my own juice and vape mostly Provari but this public flogging seems all kinds of wrong - they are a loved part of the vaping community and the only real gripes I have seen prior to this are the packing people forgetting to put the lollies in!

Everyone in business makes little mistakes from time to time and the very worst thing about the internet is right here in this post.

Why is it that Vapers want everything yesterday? cant quite understand the lack of patience.
    perhaps I am showing my age - I remember when a birthday parcel from NZ could take nearly a month to arrive .........
    For a vaper that has only one mod and has been without a vape or a nik hit since Friday and suffering withdrawals have pity on his family that have to put up with this. He showed strong resolve not to go and buy stinkies to get his fix. He cannot use snuff due to a nasal problem. I have ordered him a spare vape elsewhere.

AVF Regular
    What is "off topic" about this?

In off topic forum, with "off topic" in title, when it is about a vape vendor, which is what AVF is about.

I have NFI what normal or acceptable is with Aussie vendors, but...

... Actually there is no "but", I do have NFI about aussie vendors

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    AllyP and muscovyduckling like this.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

Super Moderator
    OK you found the vendor ( in the wrong section and they indeed have a huge thread in vendor general which would have been the place to ask )
    They have replied
    you have replied
    Your "problem" has been addressed promptly,efficiently, and politely by Ed ... now if you look at actual timeline ... less than 2 business days separated paying for the order and a "sky is falling" reaction and an attempted "name and shame " thread started on AVF .

I am guessing with the EOFY sale there would be a swag of orders to wade thru ( as was apparently shown on the website ) so your order got into the processing queue on Sunday ... Good thing they worked all weekend wasnt it?...

I get that a business with a direct phone number is easier to deal with , but its the interweb .. most places dont , and most customers have unrealistic expectations in this case technically one full business day without a reply ( noted this is contested by Ed too ) to an email and 10 am the next this thread appears ....

Job done thread closing to prevent bullspit which seems to be piling up
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123