Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Slow Vendor Off Topic complaint.

AVF Regular

Slow Vendor Off Topic complaint.

A good friend of mine placed an order to be sent by express post from Vapoureyes in S.A. on Friday 4th August. The order value was $75.00 and he paid for the express post upgrade $4.00. Checking his account today the order shows it was placed on Sunday the 6th of August....Hello? It is still unfulfilled. No reply from VE as to why this happened and if and when he will receive his order. Not impressed.
    DocM and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    delays with sofy sale i would say

I did an order on the 4th posted on the 7th
    DocM, emu and flyingfox12 like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    delays with sofy sale i would say

I did an order on the 4th posted on the 7th
    That is a reasonable turn around and that is good. What I cannot understand is why an order which was placed on the 4th, shows it was placed on the 6th. I helped my friend place the order.
    DocM and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    I don't understand where this $4 express upgrade payment came from. Free express shipping with orders $75 and over at VE. If he had to pay extra for it them maybe there's some glitch in the system.
    shaneo, DocM, iamtezr and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Not sure .....................................

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    That is a reasonable turn around and that is good. What I cannot understand is why an order which was placed on the 4th, shows it was placed on the 6th. I helped my friend place the order.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    I don't understand where this $4 express upgrade payment came from. Free express shipping with orders $75 and over at VE. If he had to pay extra for it them maybe there's some glitch in the system.
    It depends on the time of day of the order too I suspect, after, say, 2pm like most others? I'd say ring them but their googledfu / white pages phone number is redundant.
    flyingfox12 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    They got me by 5c the product was $74.95 probably priced like that to avoid free express post shipping. 5c for heavens sake.

muscovyduckling likes this.

AVF Regular
    Too late now but you can just add a syringe or empty bottle to take it over $75.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Vapoureyes are my first choice aussie vendor, always impressive service with no delay sending stuff out and great after sales service.
    DocM, iamtezr and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    A good friend of mine placed an order to be sent by express post from Vapoureyes in S.A. on Friday 4th August. The order value was $75.00 and he paid for the express post upgrade $4.00. Checking his account today the order shows it was placed on Sunday the 6th of August....Hello? It is still unfulfilled. No reply from VE as to why this happened and if and when he will receive his order. Not impressed.
    Yes, there is a delay to getting orders fulfilled due to the sale. I'm not positive, but I'm fairly sure there is a checkbox at the checkout that you must tick before completing an order stating you understand this.

I completely clear e-mails everyday, without exception. If you haven't gotten a reply, there is a chance your e-mail didn't send or the reply is in your junk / spam folder.

No human looks over what shipping options are available for you and how close you were to $75 or $50 a robot simply checks to see if you spent those amounts.
    You can always e-mail me and ask to have it sent express after the fact.

In future, I would prefer you e-mail me with any questions so I don't have to go hunting through forums
    But for now, send me an e-mail with your friends details and I'll check on why it says that the order was placed on different days.
    Fatman, fabricator4, btobw and 8 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast