2 100.00%
  • Day trip bbq

2 100.00%
  • Venue

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: NORTH EAST Victorian vapemeet and hilarity.

AVF Regular

NORTH EAST Victorian vapemeet and hilarity.

Damn squatters!
    Chapter 2.
    I have noticed an influx of N/E Victorians I thought of all those of us AVFers that can and would like to meet up at a place yet to be determined at a date to yet be determined for a barbieQ. Yack and a sharing of all things in Vapery knowledge. And maybe a laugh or two. All Victorians & Interstaters would also be most welcome! Please don't think of me as the organiser, just the originator of the idea. I reckon collaboratively, we could make this happen. Thoughts? I'm from Benalla. Be an idea if we could get an idea of the location of any one interested as to knock off their video....er....that came out dinnit ? So we could come up with a reasonable compromise as to where to have it. Input please. Kick off to organise a meetup/crappon/R&R/Laughter/Drinkies/Tucker & experiences and Yarns by a fire by midnight 10/09/17. Venue to be decided by the majority. Possible date of 20-22/10. Go forth and come first.
    Last edited by DocM; 31-08-17 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Dates.. tx Sublime
    mallee00, AllyP, gurishka and 1 others like this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Might just head to Benalla for the day mate and catch up!
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Damn squatters!
    Chapter 2.
    I have noticed an influx of N/E Victorians I thought of all those of us AVFers that can and would like to meet up at a place yet to be determined at a date to yet be determined for a barbieQ. Yack and a sharing of all things in Vapery knowledge. And maybe a laugh or two. All Victorians & Interstaters would also be most welcome! Please don't think of me as the organiser, just the originator of the idea. I reckon collaboratively, we could make this happen. Thoughts? I'm from Benalla. Be an idea if we could get an idea of the location of any one interested as to knock off their video....er....that came out dinnit ? So we could come up with a reasonable compromise as to where to have it. Input please. Kick off to organise a meetup/crappon/R&R/Laughter/Drinkies/Tucker & experiences and Yarns by a fire by midnight 10/09/17. Venue to be decided by the majority. Possible date of 20-22/09. Go forth and come first.
    I think you mean the 20-22/10 Doc Mansfieldite here 😎 This might just end up being a day trip to Nillahcootie at this rate. Or maybe I'll just drop in next time I need something at ALDI 😆 But count me in for a weekend provided there's cabin accommodation for the Mrs.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    I think you mean the 20-22/10 Doc Mansfieldite here �� This might just end up being a day trip to Nillahcootie at this rate. Or maybe I'll just drop in next time I need something at ALDI �� But count me in for a weekend provided there's cabin accommodation for the Mrs.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Duh... date has been corrected! That's be Thornton Caravan park perhaps Sublime, cabins etc. Your vote counts, +1 AVF for a voting system that matters! Unlike......
    Sublime likes this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

AVF Regular
    Hmmm all quiet in here lately. Was it something I said? 1 week until everyone forms an orderly rabble so we can get this up and running ....maybe?

AVF Regular
    Bit far for me to travel, 800 kms each way, going local is a good start tho.
    DocM and gurishka like this.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    Bit far for me to travel, 800 kms each way, going local is a good start tho.
    Understandable mallee00. I'm heading to Mildura at some point in the future, then perhaps? May even shout you a fizzy drink.

AVF Regular
    Well folks, It's that time.
    I think that it will be a cheap night. I'll have to come up with conversations that I have never had with myself. I've heard most of my jokes.... I won't have to get dressed up and I just hope I don't snore or f4rt. It's lonely at the top and the view is uncluttered. Kettle is on Gurishka.
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'll just come up one day and visit mate and we can have a build day.
    DocM and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Top tip: Avoid his chainsaw, its tasted blood and is looking for any opportunity to sate its hunger
    DocM and gurishka like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast