Like Tree16Likes
  • 7 Post By Schtoo
  • 2 Post By Schtoo
  • 7 Post By MrGruffy

Thread: If anyone happens to be interested somewhat in where I live...

AVF Regular

If anyone happens to be interested somewhat in where I live...

There's an article at news.com.au about it here; Shikoku: The Japanese island you haven’t heard of but should definitely visit

It says "you haven't heard of it", except I live on it...

Lived within nose shot of Ritsurin park for a while (they used to have a zoo there, when the wind was wrong, elephants stink!) and now live on the side of Yashima.

Just interesting to see it there. I'd still opt for somewhere else in Japan to visit first though.

Stu.

AVF Regular
    Cool Schtoo, great idea to show us your backyard. I would, but the local paper would turn up to some residents house for the story that someone opened an envelope from somewhere else. Yawnsville.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    I didn't write the article, just happens to be where I find myself in the world by sheer co-incidence.

Other than that, pretty much boring old life here too. To me it's boring for the most part anyway, probably excessively exciting to some though.

Might be the painkillers talking here too. They're not strong ones, but they are necessary. Had 2 teeth pulled out today, and one of them put back in. Never knew we had spare parts, but apparently I was issued with at least one spare tooth.

(I think I can feel the bone growing too. Stuck some wacky gel in there that's supposed to magically grow bones so we shall see. Damned itchy real deep where I don't dare attempt to scratch...)

Stu.
    fabricator4 and Wombats1 like this.

AVF Regular
    sunrise making the place look very mordor today.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Fatman, fabricator4, btobw and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Had a morning like that here a few years ago. Otherwise not that often.

The morning after the day we got back from Oz...

2 days previously, we were keeping cool in the pool, then making snowmen and throwing snowballs. I actually learned how to make a proper snowman that day.

No jetlag, but the weather difference is shocking enough.

Looks dark and cold, but I think I'd still like to see that kind of sunrise in person.

Stu.