Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Random chat

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Beautiful photos brother emu..long motorcycle ride to your place but i might have to do it one day...I'll bring the irish whiskey..
    Grab Hoofy and FM on the way mate, we'll have the biggest piss up hahaha, last scotch I had was 80 year's old with my German neighbour and we polished the whole bottle hahaha, all I remember is falling over the wire fence on the way home and that's where I woke up next morning lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Where is that Emu? Looks like Lancelin but I had it in my head you were down south?
    It's my secret beach and I not telling, you're right Ducky I am down south and so is those dunes. One of the best kept secrets in WA hahaha , can you imagine the damage if word got out...
    Fatman likes this.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Road trip to brother emu's place...get the bmw scarver ready big fella..don't know if hoofy rides.
    Danny76 and emu like this.

Super Moderator
    Road trip to brother emu's place...get the bmw scarver ready big fella..don't know if hoofy rides.
    Sadly the Scarver would kill me on that trip these days .... I would need to organise a fundraising drive to turn it into this !!!

Danny76 and emu like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

emu
    AVF Regular
    Follow the line brothers..!

Super Moderator
    ***** I have done that a few times .. it looks really cool on the GPS ... the excitement wears off just after you leave Pt Augusta and the GPS announces there is a left turn in 1103 kilometres
    gtadmin, LNB and emu like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    ***** I have done that a few times .. it looks really cool on the GPS ... the excitement wears off just after you leave Pt Augusta and the GPS announces there is a left turn in 1103 kilometres
    I frequently ride to Tamworth to drink beer with my cousins, its a 1000km round trip, distance for me ain't a problem It's the bullshit speed limits we have, 110kph is a joke, speed limits really need to be raised to 130 or 140...we have good enough roads and if your not comfortable doing 140 just stay in the left lane..
    Last edited by LNB; 04-12-17 at 12:24 AM.
    Fatman, act180, Danny76 and 1 others like this.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Sadly the Scarver would kill me on that trip these days .... I would need to organise a fundraising drive to turn it into this !!!

Don't want much big fella..scarver trike and a house boat...
    Fatman and emu like this.

Super Moderator
    Trouble is .. out on the Nullabor you have vehicles that go a LOT quicker

Not even you can outrun these buggers

emu likes this.

Super Moderator
    Don't want much big fella..scarver trike and a house boat...
    I have simple needs
    emu likes this.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Your right big fella, can't out run those but I've got a very comfortable touring pace of 160 fully loaded on the DL1000, just gotta keep an eye out for the highway patrol...
    Fatman and emu like this.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast