Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1112
Like Tree1966Likes

Thread: Random chat

AVF Regular
    My LBC mod will no longer charge, I don't know if it's a defective battery or chip.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    My LBC mod will no longer charge, I don't know if it's a defective battery or chip.
    Lbc mod ? Limitless?

AVF Regular

LBC DNA200 MOD
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hmm.. running a lipo battery? Not 18650? How long have you had it for? Batteries do have a finite life span. Maybe use escribe and device monitor it to see if any charge is going in.

AVF Regular
    I'm hoping it's the battery, I'll have to drill off the battery cover to access the lipo.
    I haven't got around to it.

AVF Regular
    Let me know if i can help

AVF Regular
    Hello everyone. Hows things?

Looks like these assholes have started flooding the forum with spam threads again

AVF Regular
    It certainly looks that way Tara.......good, and you?
    What is so interesting about a game that goes for maybe 90 minutes or more, where some team might actually score, they 'dive' and cry like as if they're fatally wounded & act like it's for a 'kin Oscar?
    The crowd violence is the only attractive outcome. Then a horse race............yawn. Not that I looked.............
    Last edited by DocM; 17-05-18 at 09:01 AM.
    Tara likes this.
    Multipaupers

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Is ok - accidentally converted or at least peaked the interested in vaping the other day in people from venezuela (OMFG have you seen their average wage - people really not happy?) , Indonesia, czech and russia -

I happen to play games with them and got chatting for no reason

One guy from Indonesia is now looking into starting his own juice company - which I hope he does (with caution - I did tell him to look seriously into thier local laws cause they can be nasty) - being an uber style driver would be sh*t for money

Oh tried a drink called MR Ds Cola Mr Ds Cola

What surprised me is that it is just over priced cordial- $4.50 for 2 liters of made up cordial! Clever idea tho!

Oh also swore alot this morning at bicyclists-am a bit tired of them hogging the country roads forcing you to slow behind them -

also hate when you are driving 80- 100kph and you turn a corner only to find them taking the whole road - some of these bastards are just dangerous -

pfft run them over when they act like dicks and they complain - its annoying

Oh and pet hate #367- pedestrians who walk behind reversing cars -_- wtf is that? In my little rav I dont always have a clear view- or worse still pedestrians walking in front of a car pulling out of a parking bay ...

i swear some natural selection should be legalized

but enough about me

How have you been and what have you been up to?

(Oh also discovered the joys of emotes on this forum after all this time not knowing about them - so that was also pretty exciting!)
    Tara, captive and emu like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post

Oh also swore alot this morning at bicyclists-am a bit tired of them hogging the country roads forcing you to slow behind them -

also hate when you are driving 80- 100kph and you turn a corner only to find them taking the whole road - some of these bastards are just dangerous -

pfft run them over when they act like dicks and they complain - its annoying

but enough about me

(Oh also discovered the joys of emotes on this forum after all this time not knowing about them - so that was also pretty exciting!)
    Now be kind Reb you know that it is always the car drivers that are dangerous and ALL bike riders are perfect in every way.

Also never forget it is ALWAYS the cars drivers fault no matter what happens even if there are no cars on the road or involved

Also remember that bike riders don't want any form of registration because then they might be able to be identified