Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,112 of 1112
Like Tree1966Likes

Thread: Random chat

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    pffft.. Mr Mallee .. pfft.. c'mon admit it .. you ARE a fake ..those of us who pay attention recognise... stuff... the " I am a tough nut who hates Victorians".. well... maybe you can keep that up on Via.. but here..? nahhhh ... we know you're a generous sod who makes bad jokes no .. you do not waste words.. but you.. are recognised as OK .. so suck it up sunshine .. your cover is blown !!

mind you I will pay an extra 5 brownie points to the "Prince of Protanks" but this mallee also dam well drills out impossible tight atties to make them work.. I tell you a smart A and a total B... but OK ...so there !

edit .. Mind you I thought I had another atty for Mallee.. the Vapefly Galaxy.. like phew how tight a draw was that... but then I found the screws that were there to loosen it .. so ya missed out buddy ! I had your CORRECT addy too !!
    Insult me if you like, im fat ugly obnoxious crude and a Victorian hater, but don't you ever I repeat ever accuse me of using a drill on the worlds best atty, that would be a crime.
    DocM likes this.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    Insult me if you like, im fat ugly obnoxious crude and a Victorian hater, but don't you ever I repeat ever accuse me of using a drill on the worlds best atty, that would be a crime.
    And they are his endearing qualities too! Mallee00 gives them a good reaming instead 1ynne.......
    Multipaupers

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!