Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1191
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Random chat

AVF Regular
    My dog was put down today... at least he's not suffering anymore..

Turns out for me that I have osteo arthritis in the first joint of my big toe.. and a heel spur impinging on my Achilles tendon doing all the damage to my foot...

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    My dog was put down today... at least he's not suffering anymore..

Turns out for me that I have osteo arthritis in the first joint of my big toe.. and a heel spur impinging on my Achilles tendon doing all the damage to my foot...
    Hope you are ok mate, you are certainly a stronger person than I am, I went to take my old girl to the vet a couple of weeks ago but just couldn't do it. She's 17 plus and just not enjoying life much anymore, just really hoping you come by some good luck in the near future brother.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

AVF Regular
    Cheers my friend... of late it's just been utterly shithouse to be honest.. dealing with LimeB's death still hasn't happened... it's just numbing..
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Cleaned these two old Victa's up today, oldies but goodies...!.....

Found a catcher for my old Victa Clubman today, never dreamed I would get one for a mower that old but a mate of mine knew a fella who had all sorts of mower stuff. He dropped off the catcher and other mower stuff on his way back from Perth. The old mower fella passed away and left heaps of stuff behind,my mate asked me if I wanted some of it for fixing a mower and whipper snipper lol. Silly question eh...!
    Got a few old catchers and some barrels with brand new pistons and rings, really old Victa and Pope stuff with all sorts of goodies, he wants me to get a Honda quad bike going for him and wants to give me more of the deceased estate so why not I reckon....

fixit likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Cheers my friend... of late it's just been utterly shithouse to be honest.. dealing with LimeB's death still hasn't happened... it's just numbing..
    I wish you could come over here for a holiday, I'll put you up and probably bore the crap out of ya but a change is always fun and recharging.
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers my friend. It's all just a whirlwind of emotion tied up with numbness. Constantly being triggered by things that LimeB and I did around the area or went to. Thought about giving up vaping for a pack of smoke.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Cheers my friend. It's all just a whirlwind of emotion tied up with numbness. Constantly being triggered by things that LimeB and I did around the area or went to. Thought about giving up vaping for a pack of smoke.
    You probably wouldn't enjoy it anyway, especially after vaping for so long. But hey you do whatever you want to do as long as it makes you happy man, I like to get comfortably numb every now and then and that's what works for me.
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Who knows... I've had a few rollies over the years when things got too stressful for my brain. Though just half makes me want to gag.

AVF Regular
    Sorry to hear about your dog gurishka

I know it doesn't feel like it but it was probably for the best if he was in pain with no quality of life.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Tara...

I'm not sure how long he'd been suffering. I am relieved he's not suffering anymore.. but the place will be a little sadder without him around the farm.. He'd follow you for a walk when he could be arsed.
    emu likes this.