Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,199 of 1199
Like Tree2077Likes

Thread: Random chat

AVF Regular
    Today's hard rubbish, a hedge trimmer and a electric chainsaw which just needed the chain sharpened and a pressurized kero flush for the chain oiler system.
    I'm too impatient to use electric chainsaws, must have more chain speed

AVF Regular
    Not sure if anyone comes here anymore or what but.....I noticed that Gearbest is no longer shipping tablets and mobile phones etc to
    Australia. Does anyone you know why? Is it because of the batteries?
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    from time to time it seems a few still pop in here Tara - and yeah probably they have accepted sending bats is going to bring them undone - which is a damm good thing ! now if only aussie vendors made the same responsible decision!
    Tara likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Good bit of lightning and thunder today, no blackout which is a nice change. Managed to get a 10 km bike ride in before the storm, went down to a creek way down the back, took the dog for a swim and she loved it. We only went walking pace because she's 10 years old and didn't want to push her.
    Oh yeah the nic salts is going really well, I've found my happy place with 10 mg @ 50/50 in dual coils using rayon at 55 watt's, the Juice Whore Signature Tobacco blend is absolutely beautiful in the salts as is unflavoured, so silky smooth and zero effect on the flavor, if you like a big long lasting nic hit without the harshness and peppery effects then give the Smooth nic salts a go...!

That's my bit of random chat, I'll leave ya with a random pic....

fixit, gurishka and SES56 like this.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

emu
    AVF Regular
    I entered a competition that Heaven Gifts were running on Facebook the other day, and I won lol.
    A pack of atty stands and a 50 US$ Gift voucher to spend at Heaven Gifts.

What a bonus, I ordered a couple of rolls of Geekvape SS Fused clapton wire, a pack of Kendo Gold cotton and a Vaporesso Swag so I can put the Wotofo SMM on it for driving.....

Tara, fixit, gurishka and 1 others like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    I'm knackered, got another ton of jarrah today and mowed the back yard.
    Split half the wood and cleaned all the mess up.
    Time for an iced coffee and vape...!
    gurishka and Sublime like this.

AVF Regular
    Congrats on the win emu. From memory those atty stands are pretty expensive arent they? I mean for what they are and compared
    to others

btw can I ask what mg you vaped when you were using normal nic? What would you say 10mg of the salts is equivalent to? I have no
    idea how it works.

I went to Livingston Shopping Centre again today. The Smoke/Vape shop I mentioned a little while ago still hasn't opened up. They're
    taking their time. I didn't see any notices on when they plan to open. I cant wait though. I wanna get in there and have a look
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Congrats on the win emu. From memory those atty stands are pretty expensive arent they? I mean for what they are and compared
    to others

btw can I ask what mg you vaped when you were using normal nic? What would you say 10mg of the salts is equivalent to? I have no
    idea how it works.

I went to Livingston Shopping Centre again today. The Smoke/Vape shop I mentioned a little while ago still hasn't opened up. They're
    taking their time. I didn't see any notices on when they plan to open. I cant wait though. I wanna get in there and have a look
    Thanks Tara it's nice to have a little win, those atty stands retail for just under 15 buck's US.
    I was vaping 10mg in the old freebase nic but it was pretty harsh and peppery, especially first thing in the morning or if I didn't have a vape for a few hours.
    Also I had to chain vape to get any satisfaction and even then I wasn't getting that nic rush feeling.
    With the nic salts I still use it at 10mg because I sent Nude Nicotine an email and the recommend 16mg max for dual coils sub ohm, I tried it at 15mg's but I was overdosing on 3 tokes.
    I ordered the Smooth formulation because I don't need a throat hit and I hate that peppery taste, so 10mg for me is so smooth just like vaping with no nic, the good thing about nic salts is that you get a real nicotine hit in about 7 seconds and it lasts longer than even smoking a stinky. I only have 3 puffs direct lung big cloud's and I get an excellent nic hit that satisfies me for half an hour now.
    Another thing is the nic salts don't change the flavour of the juice at all, I'm tasting the real flavor of my favorite juices now and even unflavoured tastes awesome compared to how it used to taste.
    Nic salts are really good for mouth to lung vaping as well, you can make it at 30mg and put it in your pod kit or even in a low watt single coil atty and get a really good nic hit without blowing clouds, I made a small batch of 30mg and use it in my original Kayfun when I'm on the computer and in my Wotofo SMM single coil rta.
    Nic salts are very stable and will outlast freebase nic in the freezer by year's, when they convert freebase to nic salts it becomes the same as the nicotine found in the tobacco plant so you could say nic salts are available to your nicotine reseptors in a more natural form. It certainly hits better than a cigarette and the effect is very nice and long lasting. It's so smooth like vaping air and it's made vaping really enjoyable for me.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info. It sounds like something my parents might enjoy too. They find the nic a bit harsh sometimes and my dad still sneaks in
    a smoke every now and then. Maybe if he finds something he is 100% satisfied with he might stop that.
    emu likes this.