Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Random chat

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    For a little random.
    I fell asleep this morning wearing a jumper cause i was cold.

You never thought an Aussie would type that in december
    I had a very small fall of of snow Sunday, otherwise loving spring/summer!
    Hoofprint, stylemessiah and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    It's a lovely time of year MrG. The Dandelions are loving it, my daughter told me that they were baby sunflowers when she was little. Cute little diamond she was, then asked me "What were the dinosaurs like Dad?". I just said "Ask your Grandma" Grrrr.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

emu
    AVF Regular
    Grab a cuppa sit back and enjoy the ride..!!

Fatman and LNB like this.

AVF Regular
    Awesome pics Emu, I like the dunes but wouldn't swap for my forest in the hills.
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Awesome pics Emu, I like the dunes but wouldn't swap for my forest in the hills.
    Yeah mate great day out but good to get home amongst the trees that's for sure

AVF Regular
    Best bike crash i seen was this fool speeding down Macquarie pass. For y'all that have done it, you know its dangerous stretch.
    This fkn fool attempted to take the 10km/hr hairpin at 140km/hr on his GSXR.

I know why riders use leather now, its not to look cool. Its so cops dont need to spend extra time with a bucket and mop.
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    I way chasing a bloke on a cbr up Macquarie pass last year, he lit it up out of one of the hairpins, massive tank slapper and became gravitys b!tch with a highside...i made it to robertson for a pie and coffee, he didn't..
    Mac Pass is no joke, i only do it now on the bus of course on rare occasions. For anyone who's not familair with it, its turns are so tight that buses and trucks have to announce their locations to avoid meeting up on the curves...anyone trying to beat that road is on a fricking losing streak...

Not to mention having to follow the morning milk trucks up there if youre driving is an exercise in frustration....

Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    I hit a wombat on my dirt bike many moons ago doing about 60kph.
    Front end of my bike totalled. Me a wreck as well.
    Wombat scurries off into the bush like nothing happened.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Best wombat Fatality was when i was staying in the Kangaroo valley. Tow truck came into town with a prius on the tray
    I dunno how they did it but the impact from hitting a wombat snapped the engine off its mounts and pushed it through the firewall.

For some stranger reason... i sold my rolla the next day and got a land cruiser
    My dad once hit a wombat coming back from Kangaroo valley and it totalled the gearbox and some suspension on the car. Not far out of Bundanoon theres a locally famous wombat pedestrian crossing that someone painted on the road eons ago....keep your eyes peeled at night in those parts
    Fatman, Hoofprint, DocM and 2 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Super Moderator
    I just bought a Train from Bowral and sadly my first immediate thought was you Style

1937 Lionel Model 1511 clockwork loco with tender and whistle unit ... Really weird to find this in Australia ... they are rare in the U.S. so how one got here is a mystery!
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Went to do some work on the caravan today to find a possum sleeping in the roof vent. I left the hatch open for when it was hot with the flywire part closed and the little bugger thought it would be a good place to sleep.

After that nothing went right.
    Fatman, DocM, Danny76 and 1 others like this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Went to do some work on the caravan today to find a possum sleeping in the roof vent. I left the hatch open for when it was hot with the flywire part closed and the little bugger thought it would be a good place to sleep.

After that nothing went right.
    I hope it didn't go to the toilet in its' sleep Cams. Awful stench to get rid of. I had one kark it in a wall cavity. Sharpened up the plastering skills/lack of, couches hid my inexperience. Great on a humid day even 9 months later.
    emu likes this.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    I hope it didn't go to the toilet in its' sleep Cams. Awful stench to get rid of. I had one kark it in a wall cavity. Sharpened up the plastering skills/lack of, couches hid my inexperience. Great on a humid day even 9 months later.
    There were a few drops on our brand new mattress below so wasn't happy about that. Gave it a soaking and clean and seems to be OK.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast