Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Random chat

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Oh, he knows what's going on, and he hates the packing up. Last time we did this (and the only time he's ever seen it), on the last day he got into the ute and sat on the passenger seat and stayed there looking worried all day while I packed and loaded the ute and cleaned out the garage. He was making damn sure he was coming too.

I have no idea why he thinks he might get left behind. We've had him since he was 8 weeks old, and he's never even been left overnight by himself in the house. It was really sad. This time I caved in to Mrs Fab's demands and tonight he's at the pet resort, probably bossing some other little dogs around. Final packing tomorrow, last minute cleaning, and uplift on Friday. I'll probably be off line (mostly) from tomorrow morning.
    Little bugger, prolly thinks the noms will stop if he's not on top of things

Lol, he'll have the pet resort mob sorted out by the time you see him again if he's anything like our westies...they'll be watching through the wire when you leave to make sure he's gone Nah, no chance he's as our female westie was...

Wishing you well for the move!
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Little bugger, prolly thinks the noms will stop if he's not on top of things

Lol, he'll have the pet resort mob sorted out by the time you see him again if he's anything like our westies...they'll be watching through the wire when you leave to make sure he's gone Nah, no chance he's as our female westie was...

Wishing you well for the move!
    Ah, what a day. Sore ankles, sore... Come to think of it I'm flat out finding a bit that isn't complaining. I'm getting too old for this shhhhhhhh.

Fergus will be demanding attention and making sure he's top dog. They crate him at night and he likes that too. Sometimes after he's been in there he tries to go to bed in the wardrobe to get that crate experience.

Sent from my B1-730 using Tapatalk
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Ah, what a day. Sore ankles, sore... Come to think of it I'm flat out finding a bit that isn't complaining. I'm getting too old for this shhhhhhhh.

Fergus will be demanding attention and making sure he's top dog. They crate him at night and he likes that too. Sometimes after he's been in there he tries to go to bed in the wardrobe to get that crate experience.

Sent from my B1-730 using Tapatalk
    I find i totally Murtagh many things lately....so i hear you

I feel for Fergus and his need for crate...i cant watch Temple Grandin without wanting to build a hugging machine...
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415