Page 29 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 1163
Like Tree2036Likes

Thread: Random chat

  1. #281
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Mallee, Victoria
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Same old.......
    Did you just notice that? First name Adam by chance?
    And god gave then Adam the power of speach, and Adam, eyes seeminglinly seeing and not seeing spoke holy (as he was created perfect) and shit (as he was also innocent)
    fabricator4 and DocM like this.

  2. #282
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,971

    Birds and the Bee's

    Been fertilising my veggies by hand the last month or so with some good results, the bee's would have done it anyway but I heard pumpkins give better yields if you do it manually. So far so good..!!







    Fatman, DogMan, DocM and 2 others like this.

  3. #283
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,739
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Been fertilising my veggies by hand the last month or so with some good results, the bee's would have done it anyway but I heard pumpkins give better yields if you do it manually. So far so good..!!







    Pumpkins and zucchini definitely prefer manual.

    Try using a male zucchini on a female pumpkin. Keep the seeds. This year will be normal pumpkin, but next year from the seeds, you'll get kinda a pumpkin shaped zucchini that you can eat the seeds like zucchini but sorta tastes pumkiny and has the texture.

    Truthfully they are not great. But good bragging rights come with serving guests pumpkinni
    Flea, act180 and emu like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  4. #284
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Been fertilising my veggies by hand the last month or so with some good results, the bee's would have done it anyway but I heard pumpkins give better yields if you do it manually. So far so good..!!
    You be interested in native basil seed for the toms Emu? It's wayyyyy better than the potted garbage. Can post you some.
    Last edited by DocM; 12-01-18 at 01:49 PM.
    DogMan, gurishka and emu like this.
    Cigarettes: One of the few things known that will kill you if used "as directed".

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

  5. #285
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,971
    Bloody oath Doc, haven't grown basil for ages mate, not sure I've ever seen the native strain but very interested.
    DogMan, DocM and gurishka like this.

  6. #286
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Pumpkins and zucchini definitely prefer manual.

    Try using a male zucchini on a female pumpkin. Keep the seeds. This year will be normal pumpkin, but next year from the seeds, you'll get kinda a pumpkin shaped zucchini that you can eat the seeds like zucchini but sorta tastes pumkiny and has the texture.

    Truthfully they are not great. But good bragging rights come with serving guests pumpkinni
    That's excellent dogman..!
    Wonder if that would work with squash..?
    DogMan likes this.

  7. #287
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,739
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    That's excellent dogman..!
    Wonder if that would work with squash..?
    I imagine it would. They are cousins too.
    emu likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  8. #288
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Bloody oath Doc, haven't grown basil for ages mate, not sure I've ever seen the native strain but very interested.
    Pm your address and put the kettle on. Awesome flavour and 5 times of the potted stuff.
    Be the moist cotton wool or other germination method Emu.
    Last edited by DocM; 12-01-18 at 02:08 PM.
    emu likes this.
    Cigarettes: One of the few things known that will kill you if used "as directed".

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

  9. #289
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    I imagine it would. They are cousins too.
    So what are we gunna call them ..? Squmpkin
    DogMan and DocM like this.

  10. #290
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    So what are we gunna call them ..? Squmpkin
    Posh?........
    DogMan and emu like this.
    Cigarettes: One of the few things known that will kill you if used "as directed".

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

 

 
Page 29 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:01 AM.