Page 51 of 120 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2077Likes

Thread: Random chat

AVF Regular
    I'm having trouble getting a reply PM to you too brother emu.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    I'm having trouble getting a reply PM to you too brother emu.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    I just cleared 250 messages so it should be right now mate

AVF Regular
    Good to see the forum is still alive, not that I post much or even vape anymore but still visit everyday

CMB
    AVF Regular
    It's a catch22, spam vs shit forum software. At least Tapatalk works properly here and doesn't have ads on it.
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Yeah if you want good forum you have to buy the good software and server, host etc. I was hoping all of us would chip in and buy it but we weren't consulted as usual
    CMB likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Yeah tho I can't really blame them for going for a hosted platform after what happened here.

I feel sorry for GT hacking away at it, trying to get it to work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Yeah if you want good forum you have to buy the good software and server, host etc. I was hoping all of us would chip in and buy it but we weren't consulted as usual
    floorzone2, DocM and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    The only thing that happened here was the owner turned his back on the place and let it fall apart, if the mods had complete control I know GT would have made the place bullet proof and organised a https for extra security. VCA is a good example of a well run forum by a dedicated owner which has never had a problem like what has and is happening here, Proboards has its place but it is very limited by design and frustrates a lot of folks.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    The only thing that happened here was the owner turned his back on the place and let it fall apart, if the mods had complete control I know GT would have made the place bullet proof and organised a https for extra security. VCA is a good example of a well run forum by a dedicated owner which has never had a problem like what has and is happening here, Proboards has its place but it is very limited by design and frustrates a lot of folks.
    And you certainly know proboards, emu. I liked your forum that I was on, but just find the format clunky. I'm sure I can, and will get better at it, but just CBF putting too much effort into trying when I have other commitments that need attention. This forum just worked for a simple focker like me, and I truly love the community even the few that I dislike. They all add a thrill of colour. I do, and will continue on ViA, I will just be clunky and out of touch.

sent from my masticated yam
    DocM and emu like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    I probably sound like broken record, but I'm struggling today.. just fugging hard slog.. trying to break out of the mental prison but I'm drained... so very drained. Lots of family drama and issues too..

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Yeah tho Jato pretty much fucked off in about 2014 and this place has been kinda on again off again since then so it is no wonder they think the server side of things is difficult or want to have a single point if failure.

I know as well as you that that isn't the case, and a good platform isn't hard to set up.. Just saying how it must look from their point of view tho.
    emu likes this.

Page 51 of 120 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast