This was it coming in

emu
    AVF Regular
    I got a pic too. . .

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    The bulk of it seemed to miss us.

This was it coming in

AVF Regular
    Lol more like roflstomping newbs in a crap but oddly at times addictive little stalkbook book game I just picked up

I have missed this old shack tho - Its a bit rough - but the company and food is good - what more can a person ask for

Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    She may be edgamacatin a population elsewhere.
    If vape advocacy has taught me anything at all - then it is the fact that the average person has no power over their own destiny or bigger picture. Advocacy is about power, money, and recognition, made up of self proclaimed 'experts' in a field where none exist.
    Stock up and vape/ snus on! Screw them!

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

emu
    AVF Regular
    I love that word "Roflstomping" reb, beautiful.
    My SwiftKey keyboard didn't predict it but I looked it up and it's a real word lol

AVF Regular
    lol it is a good word

Its good to see yah!

Woulda dropped in earlier but life away from vaping been busy so didnt know we were up again - Hope it is up a bit longer this time

(And in b4 doc says it - NO!)

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I love that word "Roflstomping" reb, beautiful.
    My SwiftKey keyboard didn't predict it but I looked it up and it's a real word lol
    emu likes this.
    If vape advocacy has taught me anything at all - then it is the fact that the average person has no power over their own destiny or bigger picture. Advocacy is about power, money, and recognition, made up of self proclaimed 'experts' in a field where none exist.

AVF Regular
    Just catching up on the new forum - Its good to see that double standards are now in place to protect the vaping australia/nna crowd and that dogman and ally seem to be running the show nicely as some of us knew they would

I would say it over there but you know I have been banned without being told once - so cant be f*cked

Oh well back to my game - might post something tomorrow if we are still here
    disley, Tara and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Oh good, were back

I'm always the last to get here and hopefully this time it wont crash shortly after.....maybe I was the one that broke it last week?

AVF Regular
    YES Reb and yes and yes again

\_(ツ)_/ clearly, it is what it is, and I guess there will be natural consequences that flow from that..

Because we love our Vegemite. We all adore our Vegemite. IT PUTS A ROSE IN EVERY CHEEK !

emu
    AVF Regular
    I'm enjoying it across the road reb, I don't have a social life apart from the tip shop and my fortnightly appointments with the job services provider, it's good to be able to interact with familiar friends. You should give it a go and have a play with all your friends, you are a part of the group and have been for years it's just a new address really.
    I miss ya and your posts, the way this place is I'm getting reluctant to waste my data posting here because it's so unpredictable now and the next crash could be fatal. Facebook is excellent for selling things but it's just so MSN.
    rockmoose likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well emu - really thats up to you - Noone will fault you for socializing anywhere you want bc its a free world (in many places anyhow)

Me personally - Well no I didnt like the vaper cafe and I dont like vaper cafe mark 2 and I dont like feeling censored (With what the mods have done they should have just taken Roses offer to mod the vapercafe - its a nicer and very similar style run forum anyhow)

- nor do I want to feel that I need more rules upon rules to keep me in check so that the potential freaking newbies can be treated like children while our moderator protected/ pandered to advocates fight to make vaping another useless NRT (Although I did appreciate having some rules over time)

Nor do I do well over polite teas and coffees making myself feel important

I adore you emu - always have, and i know that this forum is sick and I know that it goes down faster than a hooker on payday - but I dont want to be part of the new shitty overly controlled world that is being created for us by those with so-called good intentions for lets face it people that really dont exist yet

I am tired of fighting other vapers for an alternate voice in a place where only one speak seems to matter and frankly our medical advocates have made me lose alot of faith in both the cause and community - which is a shame because I have over time been extremely passionate about the subject

This was a good community - but like everything 'they' touch with their good intentions - it seems to have gone to shit

I like AVF and the people in it (even if it is only flying fox ;p ) that reads the posts here

So I will remain faithful for as long as I can posting whatever I find interesting - and I will respect your free will to post where you like

I have other causes that I can re/join whenever I want - This vaping/ snus one i think has been already sold - lock stock and barrel at the expense of the existing community (I hope pharma and ANTZ profit well later)

I adore you emu - dont want to keep bagging the other crowd - but I won't post there either

Now hopefully that's all cleared up -

I need to look for some happy stuff on the net so I can post it later for flying fox who is apparently the only one who still visits AVF - I don't really want to let him down you know

(OMG Grammarly the program is annoying!)
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 23-04-18 at 11:54 AM.
    mrs308hjute, Tara, DocM and 3 others like this.

Page 96 of 104 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast