Page 2 of 337 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree3824Likes

Thread: Random chat thread ;)

AVF Regular
    Now that we have formed our little threesome we should get together in a group circle and masturbate over our Provaris together.

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I've been called a smart vagina, They can get you in trouble some times those things.

My arse has been called smart too followed by vagina

Now that we have formed our little threesome we should get together in a group circle and masturbate over our Provaris together.
    That sounds highly appropriate to me Arth..I haven't got a provari can I just wank?

Haaaa! None of us have Provaris. None of us will.
    But thanks for making me spill my cuppa then.

AVF Regular
    I don't have one either. I'll have to use my GLV supermini. It looks like it would a good butt plug.

You two are gonna get in trouble soon.
    Where's Margy? She'll sort you out quick smart.
    margyb likes this.

Post your vaping and masturbating pics here

it might be a real pedo bear.
    why does the term 'pass the biscuit' spring to mind.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Hahaha. Shit what have I created here. Soggy Provari

Haa, you should have been around when the Pro Vari was first introduced here, every owner had a very sore arse and purple genitals. It was certainly a very orgasmic time, butt now we are all buddies and love each other and respect the freedom and openness that has grown in a very Holistic (Hi Stoney) way.

We are Vapers and together we will conquer the dark forces that assail us from every direction.

Together in harmony we will unite and leave our darkened corners to stand as one.

Us old and forthright Vapers will, with our determination and righteousness join the World Wide Movement of Light and Love of all things Vaping. These devices which enhance our sentient lives to levels of profound significance and drug induced torpor are the Holy Grail which fills us with clouds of softness , yet hard enough to invoke self awareness. We have the answer that we have been chasing like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Let us rejoice my sisters and brothers. Go forth and ..................uummmmm.Vape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...... ya get the gist...... Hmmmm only an eighth of the way to getting pissed properly.

RC

I wished my camera worked for Shipo's sake as that was rather an exciting mono masturbatory post In My Honest Opinion and Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Fucking Arse Off and Laughing Out Loud but Your Mileage May Vary.

Page 2 of 337 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast