Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337
Results 3,361 to 3,364 of 3364
Like Tree3825Likes

Thread: Random chat thread ;)

AVF Regular
    sadly Chef.. this years flu shot in Vic.. has been less than successful... as evidenced by 650 hospitalizations .. and each of the at least 95 deaths..it is a tragedy.. .but you need to accept the formation of the vacination.. is a balancing act about which dominant strains to include... and this year.. it seems they got it wrong .. sorry for your loss

edit to add.. and yep .. there are natural health boosters that may assist.. but for the old or those with compromised immunity... just do it ALL !
    Last edited by 1ynne; 16-11-17 at 08:06 PM.
    DogMan likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    A week would be pushing it it for protection.
    Thats why they tell you after getting proper vaxx shot like ones for going overseas to wait for 2 weeks to a month.

sadly depends on your body clock speed to how fast that shit works
    DogMan and ChefOne like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    sadly Chef.. this years flu shot in Vic.. has been less than successful... as evidenced by 650 hospitalizations .. and each of the at least 95 deaths..it is a tragedy.. .but you need to accept the formation of the vacination.. is a balancing act about which dominant strains to include... and this year.. it seems they got it wrong .. sorry for your loss

edit to add.. and yep .. there are natural health boosters that may assist.. but for the old or those with compromised immunity... just do it ALL !
    I didn't know the person personally but I'll forward the wishes to my partner, I feel for that family, the husband passed a year ago from some bacteria after swallowing some sea water by accident in the Greek islands on holiday, now the poor kids have lost their mother too, so sad.

But yeah the old or otherwise health compromised for sure I'd say do everything they can aswell, it's just my opinion that a person in a generally healthy condition could be better off through a healthy diet or something of the sort. In this day and age with Drs handing out antibiotics for everything so much now that there are antibiotic resistance viruses etc I feel if you don't need to then you may be better off trying to regulate through maintaining a healthy life, ofcourse there are situations this can't be the case.

This is my point of view ofcourse and everyone has their own which I perfectly understand and accept, but my point of view has been formed by my personal experiences, I was addicted to ice for 10 years, I gave up two years ago, in that time I was always getting sick because I wasn't eating wasn't sleeping etc etc from flu's to tonsillitis you name it I was always getting sick, but since giving that up and smoking too and trying to be more healthy in general I have found I don't get sick anymore, I don't even catch a stomach bug or nothing from my girlfriend if she is sick

AVF Regular
    Anyone try vegemite blend 17? I got given some, and it is pretty good
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity