Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: When you have to laugh

AVF Regular

When you have to laugh

At an extremely busy pub in Melbourne this evening and a dozen or so people were vaping.

A bloke started approaching all the vapers looking for a recharge as his giant 26.....double battery thing had gone flat. I had a battery and cable in my bag and his reaction was what I imagine the person who cures cancer would experience. Two other vapers then needed power.

Remember the days when someone was asking you for a ciggie or a lighter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    giruvian, Stomp, Fatman and 3 others like this.
    Not in need of peoples issues

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    At an extremely busy pub in Melbourne this evening and a dozen or so people were vaping.

A bloke started approaching all the vapers looking for a recharge as his giant 26.....double battery thing had gone flat. I had a battery and cable in my bag and his reaction was what I imagine the person who cures cancer would experience. Two other vapers then needed power.

Remember the days when someone was asking you for a ciggie or a lighter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah always thought long time smokers had targeted brain chemistry changed by Big T that amplified certain sounds.
    That's the only feasible reason that could explain why when you remove the smoke pack plastic from a new pack, beggars suddenly swoop looking for handouts.

(yes im aware how crazy that sounds, dont worry shrink agrees with you)
    Fatman and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    yeah always thought long time smokers had targeted brain chemistry changed by Big T that amplified certain sounds.
    That's the only feasible reason that could explain why when you remove the smoke pack plastic from a new pack, beggars suddenly swoop looking for handouts.

(yes im aware how crazy that sounds, dont worry shrink agrees with you)
    I still get some pride refusing to give a botter a light because I haven't got one. Unless it's an opportunity of course to 'network'. Although with vaping, it happens more explaining wtf the sonic screwdriver is.
    Hoofprint and stylemessiah like this.
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

emu
    AVF Regular
    Street Group Vaping ( SGV ) is not a good look, cross the road, run, duck and weave
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    I keep my battery bank a closely guarded secret. If you don't, the buggers come out of the woodwork looking for a boost for their phones. I very rarely use it for my vaporiser - they are mostly 18650 and I carry spares when necessary. Have been known to give the iCare mini a boost though...

Edit: Oh, and Hi All! (waves).

I'm now in 'woomba, but still unpacking and getting everything sorted out...
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I keep my battery bank a closely guarded secret. If you don't, the buggers come out of the woodwork looking for a boost for their phones. I very rarely use it for my vaporiser - they are mostly 18650 and I carry spares when necessary. Have been known to give the iCare mini a boost though...

Edit: Oh, and Hi All! (waves).

I'm now in 'woomba, but still unpacking and getting everything sorted out...
    Welcome back Fab! You have been missed. How are the paper cuts and sore back?
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Welcome back Fab! You have been missed. How are the paper cuts and sore back?
    After the first week of cleaning and packing my back was working like a well oiled machine. (yeah right...)

Only one incidental cut but it was a doozy...
    Fatman, Hoofprint, DocM and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Only one incidental cut but it was a doozy...
    I have no doubt.
    If you only half ass your injuries then beer o'clock get delayed, if its big enough then Beer O'clock becomes pain management and not restricted by time

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    I have no doubt.
    If you only half ass your injuries then beer o'clock get delayed, if its big enough then Beer O'clock becomes pain management and not restricted by time
    Alas, it was not bad enough to require long term pain management. Mrs Fab asked me to open one of those rip-the-tab-and-peel-the-lid-off plastic containers. Of course the first time I didn't look for sharp dags there was one, and it slices the end of my finger so that it bled for half an hour. About on a par with a paper cut, pain wise ;-)
    Hoofprint and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    Alas, it was not bad enough to require long term pain management. Mrs Fab asked me to open one of those rip-the-tab-and-peel-the-lid-off plastic containers. Of course the first time I didn't look for sharp dags there was one, and it slices the end of my finger so that it bled for half an hour. About on a par with a paper cut, pain wise ;-)
    yeah i fkn hate those things, especially the ones on Peters ice cream tubs.
    Its god dam ice cream not toxic chemicals, i shouldn't need a screwdriver to access food
    fabricator4 and DocM like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast