AVF Regular
    Happy New Year!
    stylemessiah and AllyP like this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Sorry Ally. I couldn't help myself.

Lol, might have to get myself out to the tractor pull this year - its been a while now.
    Those guys are so old now and you will never see a facebook post - so the only way to get a Pic is show up and take one.
    Bless em
    DogMan and rockmoose like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Happy New Year!
    Happy new year to you too Cat - wishing you some dreams to come true xoxox
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the delicious people on this Forum. Sorry not been on much but sucks having right hand fully braced still after surgery and only have Thumb of left hand to type.
    gtadmin and 1ynne like this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the delicious people on this Forum. Sorry not been on much but sucks having right hand fully braced still after surgery and only have Thumb of left hand to type.
    Sorry to hear you haven't been well

You haven't missed much, DogMan has been posting yoga videos, and we found out AllyP can pull a tractor....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    DogMan and ybnice like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Not very delicious still being stuck in a cast, yb. Are you able to do any physical therapy with it on?

sent from my masticated yam
    ybnice likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    aww YB .. that NOT B nice.. so so very sorry ... and I can tell you I am living with sawpaws.. so I feel ya pain... I am allergic to doctors and surgery.. I break out into .. oh you do not want to hear about it !!!
    stylemessiah and ybnice like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    On 30th November. I had 5 Joint Arthroplasty - Replacement and full Wrist debridement. I was a first up trial with surgery I had; replaced with 5 Silicone type Knuckles as normal other surgery would of failed. The replacement is still in trial mode in China and USA with great results, so my Surgeon said it was worth the risk. So far it is going well but slow. So good seeing all my fingers straight up and down and not on a 55 degrees right angle. If not had surgery they all would of all kept moving to the right. Since 2003 I have suffered very severe Rheumatoid Arthritis throughout all my body bones - very hoooooo dumb.

I currently have my whole hand in a type moveable brace so I can do up and down movements with all my fingers at once. If all goes well I could have my brace off in 4 weeks.

PS: stylemessiah - you always make me smile with your whitty funny posts.
    Fatman, 1ynne and rockmoose like this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    On 30th November. I had 5 Joint Arthroplasty - Replacement and full Wrist debridement. I was a first up trial with surgery I had; replaced with 5 Silicone type Knuckles as normal other surgery would of failed. The replacement is still in trial mode in China and USA with great results, so my Surgeon said it was worth the risk. So far it is going well but slow. So good seeing all my fingers straight up and down and not on a 55 degrees right angle. If not had surgery they all would of all kept moving to the right. Since 2003 I have suffered very severe Rheumatoid Arthritis throughout all my body bones - very hoooooo dumb.

I currently have my whole hand in a type moveable brace so I can do up and down movements with all my fingers at once. If all goes well I could have my brace off in 4 weeks.

PS: stylemessiah - you always make me smile with your whitty funny posts.
    Really my take away, apart from your discomfort, is why i havent needed a wrist op yet....

I hope things improve for you, arthritis is no fun, one of the side effects of the antibiotics ive been on for like 8 months now is they can (and seemingly have) reduce the density of cartilege and ligaments in your body...for me its been my spine and hips, very crunchy now, i had a ct scan a couple of months back that confirmed it. Of course no theories/idea if things will improve if and when im off the AB's....
    1ynne and ybnice like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    bravo YB ! words can hardly express my admiration - well done I only hope you will share your progress.. with us .. cos it helps to hear seriously it does !
    stylemessiah, ybnice and rockmoose like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast