Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Like Tree1187Likes

Thread: Older than dirt thread

AVF Regular
    Lol Fab4. I met his brother. Jonathon Livingston at a beach when I was scoffing chips. We can rely on you. I knew it was a different world in the big smoke/vape. I was sitting at the lights one morning, I looked at a family in a car at school drop off time, fancy not walking to school, Pa,Ma and 3 brats in the back seat. ALL of them had headphones on! RIP conversation. If you got talking to the kids I'd bet my walking frame and incontinence trousers that every second word would be "Like"! I'm off now. It's backward baseball hat and hoodie washing day, if only my Mum would do it for me.
    Last edited by DocM; 02-09-17 at 12:26 PM.
    gert, gtadmin and fabricator4 like this.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Lol Fab4. I met his brother. Jonathon Livingston at a beach when I was scoffing chips. We can rely on you. I knew it was a different world in the big smoke/vape. I was sitting at the lights one morning, I looked at a family in a car at school drop off time, fancy not walking to school, Pa,Ma and 3 brats in the back seat. ALL of them had headphones on! RIP conversation. If you got talking to the kids I'd bet my walking frame and incontinence trousers that every second word would be "Like"! I'm off now. It's backward baseball hat and hoodie washing day, if only my Mum would do it for me.
    I'm impressed! Incontinence trousers give you some real old fart cred...
    gert likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I'm impressed! Incontinence trousers give you some real old fart cred...
    Thank you, my own design, bike clips on the socks ends
    gtadmin, Fatman and fabricator4 like this.

AVF Regular
    Taking fish n chips to the beach and gorging on the nutritious grease filled flake and pizza burger, feeding g/f and self and still have change from a round 50 cent coin for a shared milkshake with malt in it! I still have a dislike for the vermin of the air, seagulls. Lazy bastards!
    The random thing is go to a fish and chip shop and spend less than $20.

Diamond dot car radios. AM only in the days before FM, non moderator greatness type.
    Foxtails on aerials.
    Last edited by DocM; 05-09-17 at 12:55 AM.
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nicking empty brown sugar liquid filled bottles from the back of the milk bar, taking them in the front door and getting a lolly fix with the refund on the greenish fluted bottles. Now that's recycling folks! Gaol a 10 year old now they would!
    Licorice blocks.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657