Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: My co-op thread

My co-op thread

Stoney,

There is no rule which states you must resell Joyetech items for X amount of money. The chinese can't do that. I wouldn't be surprised if you heard that from vendors so they can justify and get away with selling for 2 x the price of what they pay. Basically they aim for 250% mark up on goods. Something is bought for $2 and resold for $6 they make a $4 profit. For example: EVODS - $2.80 Resold for $6.80-$7.00

Also the distributor would never cut off your supply, they don't even ask if you have a webpage or ask you for your website. They just send you an invoice, you pay then the goods are despatched.

Joyetech are a manufacturer, They will want an MOQ of 50 - 100 per unit. Distributors buy in bulk through and resell for the manufacturers.

For instance, That would be like Kanger saying you have to sell EVODS for $10 each when they're bought for $2.80? Or Kanger saying You must sell this Kanger Pro Tank for $20 when you just bought it off the distributor for $9.

Thats worse than North Korea and their dictatorship :P

Won't happen lol, Never has happend.

Vendors choose the price. I'm basically a vendor in their eyes.
    Last edited by neofelis; 08-04-13 at 01:20 PM.

AVF Regular
    If this goes forward I will grab one...if thats cool

cheers mate, not sure where I heard it originally but I have seen it mentioned many times.

eg ..

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ml#post4643407

Its not proof though so I am going to go with that advice untless a vendor convinces me otherwise and unlock the thread.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Thanks stoney,

Well that won't work with me because if they ever ask, I run a brick and mortar shop in Melbourne Maybe they'd like to come visit from china

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    Stoney,

There is no rule which states you must resell Joyetech items for X amount of money. The chinese can't do that. I wouldn't be surprised if you heard that from vendors so they can justify and get away with selling for 2 x the price of what they pay. Basically they aim for 250% mark up on goods. Something is bought for $2 and resold for $6 they make a $4 profit. For example: EVODS - $2.80 Resold for $6.80-$7.00

Also the distributor would never cut off your supply, they don't even ask if you have a webpage or ask you for your website. They just send you an invoice, you pay then the goods are despatched.

Joyetech are a manufacturer, They will want an MOQ of 50 - 100 per unit. Distributors buy in bulk through and resell for the manufacturers.

For instance, That would be like Kanger saying you have to sell EVODS for $10 each when they're bought for $2.80? Or Kanger saying You must sell this Kanger Pro Tank for $20 when you just bought it off the distributor for $9.

Thats worse than North Korea and their dictatorship :P

Won't happen lol, Never has happend.

Vendors choose the price. I'm basically a vendor in their eyes.
    Well nobody is telling me otherwise.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Mt Druitt @ home, Everywhere Else for work
    Not that it really matters, but you will be thinking of MAP (minimum advertised price). This will dictate the minimum price you can advertise the product for, not the minimum you can sell it for.
    'No silicon heaven'? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

ok, been sent some information, emails and lists that prove conclusively that your first post is completely wrong.

To protect the image of “Joyetech” brand , and to manage a better Joyetech e cig market to ensure you can win the proper money , and also to avoid the malignant competition, Joyetech and us have some requests about the retail price. Please have a look at the document in the attachment.
    Thanks for your cooperation to obey the price-rule. This is better for you, better for us , better for Joyetech brand.
    Anyone who is intended to disturb the market price will be being investigated. And if serious, Joyetech will add your website into the copycat list in Joyetech website: www.joyetech.com .

Your understanding is much appreciated!
    joyetech_evic_pricing.jpg

So consider a new rule in place, all co-ops must comply with contractual agreements.
    The other co-op .. never happened.

The ongoing support of joyetech with the trading partners you are dealing with is at risk.
    Are you telling me this is news to you ?
    Mushman likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Can I make a suggestion, instead of running co-ops on here as we have been & copping flak for pricing. Perhaps advertising a co-op, then opening a new forum ( can get free forum hosts easily), then set the new forum to invite only & closed to public viewing.

Then the only people that can view the forum are those on the list & everything can be stated openly, it just means the person running the co-op or someone interested in the co-op needs to start a new forum & know how to admin it to get it closed to the public.
    YoGI likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Since when does any group buy or co-op on the internet comply with the manufacturers MSRP/RRP/etc? I find this whole thing ridiculous, defeating the premise of the group buying in the first place.
    Last edited by qwertylesh; 09-04-13 at 04:07 PM. Reason: typo
    darkhorsefkn likes this.

Communists.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast