Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Co-op for A7 atomizer and Justfog clearomizer

Retired Account

Co-op for A7 atomizer and Justfog clearomizer

The A7 Atomizer - I was lucky enough to get some of these through a co-op organised by MMM a while ago.
    I really like them for tinkering with new flavours, and I'd like to get some more.
    The MOQ is 20, and I have a quote for $8 (per set of 1 Atomizer, 2 coils and a nifty little srewdriver) + 1.75(postage to Australia)

But wait, there's more...

The Justfog Clearomizer, which I heard about in a tweet, from an overseas person who claimed they're the best clearomiser they've ever used. I want to try them, and I haven't seen them for sale anywhere locally, so we can get these at a price of $2.80 each and .80c for each spare coil cylinder.

I thought it would be good if we did the two things together, in case others are interested in either/or, and minimise our Australia Post fees. I have yet to get a postage cost on the Justfog clearomizer, so I'll guesstimate $1 per order of the clearos and extra coils, no matter how many you order. If this is a huge under or overestimate, I will inform before we are committed.

Anyway, Have a look at both of the links and add your name to the list as usual. Local postage will be at cost.. not sure off the top of my head what the rates are now, but it will be a small parcel in most cases, so $8 - $10 depending on if you want express or not.
    I would like to get this order in quickly so I'm going to see how we go over the next 24 hours or so, and then you'll have until Friday am to do the paypal thing. We're off property hunting in Tassie for a week, leaving first thing Saturday morning.

List 1 A7 atomizer from Sailing

1. Gruffys x 11

List 2 Justfog Clearomizer and spare coil cylinders

1. Gruffys - 7 clearomizers and 25 spare coil cylinders
    Vinny and davee like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi mrsgruffy what is the ohms on the The Justfog Clearomizer coil??? maybe 1.8 ohm???
    Jeff

Retired Account
    Somewhere between 1.9 - 2.2, aussievapes. I'm getting it confirmed and will add it to the OP as soon as I know.. very good question, thanks!

AVF Regular
    hmmm I will try them but I'm a bit iffy on the quality, I've never heard about them, I need something that doesn't open/leak in my pocket at work, my vivi-nova's have a few times and went all day smelling like e-liquid.
    I'm tossing up a small order or large. Well I always like a deal, hmmm maybe if they are good you'll have another co-op, that way us users could order a small quantity this time and next time much larger?
    Jeff

Retired Account
    The justfog clearomizers are a sample, they are cheaper in larger volume, so go ahead and just grab one or two if you like. Like you said, if we like them, either I or someone else will be sure to do another co-op for them, or perhaps even one of our local vendors might consider stocking them. Even though I have a personal recommendation for them, everything in vaping is very much a matter of personal taste, so your nirvana may very well be my ugh, and vice versa.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    List 1 A7 atomizer from Sailing

1. Gruffys x 11

List 2 Justfog Clearomizer and spare coil cylinders

1. Gruffys - 7 clearomizers and 25 spare coil cylinders
    What strange quantities How did you arrive at them (if you don't mind)?
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    The gruffies may be onto something

Wonder what its made of.

Couldn't find any reviews except on product pages which are not the most trusted sources but all were saying good things.

I think I will sit this one out but will be watching to see how they go!
    davee likes this.
    Current set up:
    EHPro Panzer and Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone.

I'd like to try those clearo's, but I've already blown me budget this cheque. Can't play for another fortnight.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    What strange quantities How did you arrive at them (if you don't mind)?
    GT, we usually go for even numbers of everything, but this time I figured we'd split the even numbers and mrsGruffy could toss me for the left over one. WAY cheaper than buying a provari for a ...

Actually we like the a7s enough to do the 20 ourselves and buy a couple of the clearos to test, they look like mini vivi novas but have square top so may fit better in a mass bastard vape build frenzy. So I just halved the number and added one, apparently mrsGruffy is more resilient than I am in this regard, my initial opinion was buy em ourselves and f the selective others, but she puppy dog eyed me so we thought to share our effort for general good.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bevoh View Post
    The gruffies may be onto something
    Wonder what its made of.
    Couldn't find any reviews except on product pages which are not the most trusted sources but all were saying good things.
    I think I will sit this one out but will be watching to see how they go!
    Bevoh, awesome video. When I get mine I promise I'll post a video of how it can be done and not using a set of alibaba pliers with weak wrists.
    Also noted that vendors websites are not reliable sources of product information within.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast