Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Interest in a bulk ProVari service?

Interest in a bulk ProVari service?

To all ProVari owners: Let me know if you would like to do a group shipment to Provape for any of the following service options (copy/pasted from the Provape website):

Replace Window and screws- $10.00
    Replace Circuit Board - $65.00
    Upgrade to V2 - $20.00
    Replace plastic pushbutton - $5.00
    Repairs to the circuit board - $25.00
    Cleaning - $10.00 *see note below*
    Replace top cap - $15.00
    Broken Cartomizer Service - $10.00

Return international shipping is $39.00 but we could minimize this if we get enough people interested.

Provari has told me via email that they do not offer the cleaning service. I don't know why, or when they stopped doing it.

Please state where you are located and what repairs you want from the above list. I am from Cairns and I want the $65 Replace Circuit Board (I get intermittent power problems and cleaning alone has not fixed it).
    Fatman likes this.

Also I will give this thread at least a week before we take any action. Gives everyone plenty of time to speak up.

Super Moderator
    Having participated in a past Provape bulk shipment , I can truly say this is a great idea , I had one of my V1 Pro's updated to V2 ... they have a quick turn around and do whats requested ... above and beyond even .
    Good on ya for making it available Bagurk if you can get 4 or 5 it really helps share the cost .
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I may b interested in this if the savings r significant enough
    im in Melbourne
    one provari needs window replaced, $10
    second provari has loose circuit board, cost nil, still under warranty

auspost package calculation says Pack and Track International $19.70 up to 2kg
    provape return internationl $39.95
    so if I went on my own im already looking at about $60 plus repairs

Ok thats 2 of us. Lets keep a list

1. bagurk .. cairns .. replace circuit board
    2. lozza 82 .. melbourne .. new window, replace circuit board
    3. ???

I am thinking we get the most 'central' person on the list to send the whole package. That way more people would be able to give them the unit in person and save on shipping. Everyone else can pay for shipping to/from this person.

The international (to) package will be $19.70 if we keep it under 2kg, as you said.
    The international (from) package will be $39.
    So the total shared cost will be $58.70. It's already down to $29.35ea with 2 of us

For people not close enough to our central person (to give the unit in person), they will have to pay for postage to and from the central person, which im guessing will be around $20 total.
    Last edited by bagurk; 20-05-13 at 01:23 AM.

AVF Regular
    when they can upgrade a v2 to variable wattage that would be great .... until then i'll wait.

no one else interested?

Quote Originally Posted by eteach View Post
    when they can upgrade a v2 to variable wattage that would be great .... until then i'll wait.
    it would just b my luck to get ours repaired and then soon later vw is announced.
    this is why I have been holding out for so long to get ours fixed, thinking vw shouldn't b 2 far away for provape and then we could get repairs and upgrade at the same time.

Yeah but does anyone have any concrete information on when this will happen?

I personally don't even want VW. I prefer to check the ohms then play with the voltage. Thats what I do with my Vamo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast