Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Paps Lux 2.5 5 Tubes 18500/18650

AVF Regular

Paps Lux 2.5 5 Tubes 18500/18650

If you own a Paps Lux 2.5 and want the set read on

Perseas has offered to allow a group buy of Paps Lux 2.5 Tubes. The reasoning behind this is I asked about having the Lux 2.5 as a set because of the nature of trying to secure one a Mod and then optioning the tubes before the Mod sells out. Of course you could purchase separately however joining orders is not allowed. Due to technical difficulties Perseas will not have a Full Set option on the site anytime soon. There is another batch of tubes on the way and to save people postage, 15 euros an order I am putting together a group buy of Lux 2.5 tubes with the blessing of Perseas to save people some money and guarantee them the set.

I will honor the agreement with Perseas and will need proof of ownership, a picture of your Lux with your user name on a piece of paper sent to me via the email address linked to your Paypal account. This precaution is in place to not break the trust of the supplier and promote goodwill for future products. I will see your email address on payment and this will confirm ownership.

So if you want the set please indicate what you would like. Price each tube AUD 42.30 your choice of post AUD 10.55 express or 8.25 regular. I am paying the postage from VapourArt as I was refunded postage on one item (great service) so I am donating it for more savings to you. so low numbers will not effect me ordering I am going to anyway with or without ya! Huzzah! No delivery by carrier pigeon as Speckled Jim got it in the Great Flight of 1917.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseas View Post
    Thank you for your courtesy, this isn't a group buy for everyone, but for existing owners of LUX, so only 1 tube per different size per owner I can supply.

The forth batch of GP PAPS v2.5 18350 mods LUX edition, GP PAPS v2.5 18350 mods SS edition (brushed) and GP PAPS SS Edition v2.5 switches is coming on June, Friday 7 at 18:00 p.m. in Local Time Athens, Hellas at Vapour Art Store.
    There will be a separate batch of Paps Lux Tubes 2.5 so some time after the 7th of June. Those who order the Lux may be able to get in on this buy more details shortly.

Name
    Paps Lux 2.5 Tube 18500 x
    Paps Lux 2.5 Tube 18650 x
    Last edited by Stabs; 05-06-13 at 07:51 PM. Reason: UPDATED STATUS OF TUBES

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    Well done Stabs, good offer for those looking mate,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    Have you got a time frame from Perseas? I am guessing its a group buy from the next release? Has a cap on the number of tubes this group buy can accommodate been set?

I am in for 1 x 18500 tube. Will do the proof business later

AVF Regular
    Thanks Stabs.

Big Ev
    Paps Lux 2.5 Tube 18500 x 1
    Paps Lux 2.5 Tube 18650 x 1

Express Post.

Will send proof as soon as I receive mine. Should be here end of this week and cleared from customs by mid next week at the latest.

Cheers mate..

AVF Regular
    Timmy yes next release, no cap on numbers I don't see getting many more than say 5 people wanting them I don't think that many have the Lux as yet, and some already have the set. I just need the 18650 myself as I have the 500 already.

So I will give it couple of days if there are 3-5 of us I will send Perseas the details and get a firm indication of a time line, his gear to me is usually about a week if I can confirm by this Friday I will chase it up and let everyone know. I am pretty sure his order is coming in around the 10th of June or there a bouts.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    Thanks Stabs. Let me know when it's time to pay you and I will prove my serial and send you moneys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Thanks Stabs.

Big Ev
    Paps Lux 2.5 Tube 18500 x 1

Express Post.

Will send proof as soon as I receive mine. Should be here end of this week and cleared from customs by mid next week at the latest.

Cheers mate..
    I would accept proof of purchase using the same format as with the item, that way your set might get conjoined earlier. Anyway lets see how it all goes..

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabs View Post
    I would accept proof of purchase using the same format as with the item, that way your set might get conjoined earlier. Anyway lets see how it all goes..
    Sorry Stabs - I don't understand. I could send a copy of my confirmed order from Vapourart?

AVF Regular
    LOL - It just sunk in! - I'm a bit slow tonight!

Thanks.

Hi Stabs,

Count me in for:

PM me your email bud and I'll get the photo you want. If there's an off chance that Perseas is doing switches and top caps too I'm up for that as well.

Cheers,

Polymer

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast